First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also notice on the MY 22 B&P the “ head liner” is still shown as an option. I would believe Ford would have corrected this on the site if in fact it is still a standard part of the MIC.
I'm guessing it'll eventually be a cost option again, easier to leave it in 'included' than remove/ readd and field questions of "where'd it go?"

I love how you can't get the console lock box with Sasquatch package on black diamond. GWVR? Haha.
Ditto the cargo areas floor liner, but cargo area carpet insert is fine. I'll use my FordBucks to buy it after the fact

---

It's my wife's birthday and we have an appointment in an hour to convert our 21 to a 22, then massages 🎉🎉🎉.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I now see the build link. Dont think I need the modular bumper for $575. Capable bumper looks decent and plus it has fog lights. Price is tiny bit more expensive on my 2 door badlands.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 21’ reservation has vanished from existence

Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't see the modular bumper as an option, just the heavy duty one. Don't want the plastic one on the Wildtrak or Outerbanks.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I see the huge increase in Sasquatch price on the Badlands wasn’t a typo.
It's the same price as 2021. The website itself is bugged, but if you look at the price summary, it is the correct price.

I thought Manual was now going to be available with SAS? WT! OHHHH just not on Base model! BS FORD...
I thought Manual was now going to be available with SAS? WT! OHHHH just not on Base model! BS FORD...
2-door only.

That said... the big concern I have is the cost of the automatic transmission is baked into the Sasquatch price even if you get it on a manual—not just on Base but all the trims. Which is exactly what it said in the price list. Myself, @Lucchese, and others thought it was an error in the price list... but looks like it may not have been?

If manual transmission Sas buyers have to effectively buy an automatic transmission without actually getting an automatic transmission... that just kills 90% of the appeal of getting the Sasquatch package on manual.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

base mansquatch is the same price as base autosquatch? hope that's a typo or my vehicle just got almost $2500 more expensive overnight.

jevus2006

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Libre DL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought the capable bumper was available as an add-on for all trims? Can't see it for Outerbanks.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My price went up 400 dolla, not so bad.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I now see the build link. Dont think I need the modular bumper for $575. Capable bumper looks decent and plus it has fog lights. Price is tiny bit more expensive on my 2 door badlands.
How is your bandlands more expensive mine was 250$ cheaper.
But after this
Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Capture2.JPG

It's only 85$ cheaper.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I thought the capable bumper was available as an add-on for all trims? Can't see it for Outerbanks.
Capable bumper is only on Black Diamond and Badlands. The HD modular is an option on all trims.

Hillyard

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 4x4, SVTF, Mazda3, Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1634130932656.png

You can't go the old route and pick the Bronco at the top of the page. You have to load all SUVs then select.
Love how it still says 2021 in the sub-header...lol

Their design/web team needs a proofreader.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Two things:
1) SAS with Manual is indeed $4090 (same price as auto included) on a Badlands (probably because they think they can due to Jeep's Xtreme Recon pricing)
2) Badlands does not come standard with Mid package (order guide and price list were wrong as we suspected)

Two door and Manual enthusiasm offers Ford opportunities for profitability. Making the options like leather seats, Bestop softtops, and door bags the same price for two door as four (no power 10 way, smaller top, only two doors), and the Squatch the same price for Mansquatch as adding a 10AT is $$ for Ford. That's some BS.
Sponsored