T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As soon as I select the Mid pkg w Sas, the manual tranny goes away. And Auto shows up. What the? Can't get the Mid pkg w Sas and manual tranny??
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But it makes a $38k Black Diamond really tempting. That's a lot of extra creature comforts if I can do without the front locker, and with the higher gears. If they can drop the additional mark-up off it would be easier to go with the Base ManSquatch.
Those feeling a little froggy but not wanting to go Sasquatch could add a torsen style differential to the M-190 giving them a limited slip front differential and a true locking rear differential for about $1000-$1250 with all parts and some of the labor (pulling the diff and having it set up by a reputable gear shop).

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I kinda love the color matching panels, but that’s going to throw some people off! Kinda wish that my build had been delayed 😪

1E9A893C-3972-4065-945E-5D6FC250DFBF.jpeg

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the new capable front bumper is not available as a standalone option ( on the Big Bend I'm ordering) Have to switch from Rapid Red to Velocity Blue, I was kind of upset but after seeing RR on a 2 door in person yesterday I am ok with switching (its a beautiful color but VB is too)
Yeah the capable front bumper is only available on Badlands and Black Diamond.

The heavy-duty bumper is available on all trims.

As soon as I select the Mid pkg w Sas, the manual tranny goes away. And Auto shows up. What the? Can't get the Mid pkg w Sas and manual tranny??
You can not.

If you are getting a manual transmission the ONLY trim that lets you pick one of the equipment packages (Mid/High/Lux) is Badlands.

This is unchanged from 2021 by the way, same limitation last year.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay is there a link? All I keep getting is the 2021 Bronco B&P whether on Ford's website, or searching in the browser.
Clear your browsing history/cache.

JD11937

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who have already placed 2022 orders are you rolling over your 2021 order or are these brand new 2022 orders. Ive called two dealers near me so far and they both say no news on placing 2022 bronco orders.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would this ‘22 conversion be a good time to get the dealer to sign the DORA saying no ADM?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would this ‘22 conversion be a good time to get the dealer to sign the DORA saying no ADM?
DORA is just an order confirmation—final prices aren't listed on DORA, just MSRPs.

If you want to ensure no ADM, you need to get a signed purchase agreement that lists the final purchase price with all of the documentation fees and whatnot.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
DORA is just an order confirmation—final prices aren't listed on DORA, just MSRPs.

If you want to ensure no ADM, you need to get a signed purchase agreement that lists the final purchase price with all of the documentation fees and whatnot.

I would insist on it, especially given the stories of others being taken advantage of.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Badlands still come with rock rails? Not seeing them in the image and not seeing the option on Wildtrak. Did they get creative trying to shed weight (and cost)?
Sponsored