Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does Badlands still come with rock rails? Not seeing them in the image and not seeing the option on Wildtrak. Did they get creative trying to shed weight (and cost)?
Order guide says included, by hey it could be wrong. I would bet on the B&P render being wrong in this case.

Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Screen Shot 2022 Order Guide
Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you are using Chrome, and are having trouble reaching the website, hold the keys CTRL+Shift+Delete and it will show you the spot in settings to clear your browser cache. Choose at a minimum of 24 hours would be my suggestion, then try the website again. If your cache is cleared, you shouldnt have any problems hitting the website link. (unless not in the US, etc for other areas)

As far as the new B&P, only thing I think I will get after all is the remote keyless entry pad, though matched to my Race Red color for my MY21 being built and attaching it on the rear tailgate instead possibly behind the rear mounted tire so as to be inconspicuous versus the driver door.

Other than that, there isnt much here that is new as already shown on the other news about 2022 changes.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Badlands still come with rock rails? Not seeing them in the image and not seeing the option on Wildtrak. Did they get creative trying to shed weight (and cost)?
Black Diamond and Badlands still come with rock rails. The Build & Price renderer is just broken (which is nothing new, it often breaks).

On the badlands I’m looking at it is still broken - shows $4K for Sas and adds $4k. If I add the 2.7 it doesn’t change the price.

What is it supposed to add if you have a manual?
I'm hoping what I'm about to say is incorrect... but based on what I'm hearing so far from multiple sources (including the price list that was released last week) it isn't.

If you get the Sasquatch package, the automatic transmission is a free upgrade. If you get the manual transmission, you are effectively paying for the automatic transmission without getting the automatic transmission.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post up link, I keep getting 21’ build page still.

Sponsored

JD11937

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers can roll over your 2021 order and tweak it. You do not need to do a brand new one. I did mine this morning.
Understood, I don't have an existing 2021 order, why I'm asking. I was under the impression we would be able to place new 2022 orders today but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, the dealer put on my 2 door Mansquatch order and it's also showing the additional charge for for the automatic.

Interesting though is I see an X plan price at the bottom.....?

Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Screenshot_20211013-103049

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no Capable Bumper as an option in B&P

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I kinda wish the Badlands came with a cloth seat option. MGV is great but its going to be hot as hell in South Florida weather

Sponsored

bjswifty

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took my build and price over to my dealer who entered it into their system. I don't see a reservation number of any kind, but they said hopefully since I've got a Big Bend with soft top and basic features (only Mid level tech package basically), they would think it could be built in 2022, for hopefully a delivery of mid to late 2022. Just need to wait I and see I guess. *fingers crossed*

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got make from dealer, all set. Except that my order has a 10 speed auto and a 7 speed manual with no cost. Dealer is checking on it
Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! 20211013_103556

Frosty2778

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Be careful. Some of the option descriptions don't match the option: