Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to add it to a Wildtrak build, but not Badlands with 2.7. Weird.
Vinyl seats weigh too much? First world problems.
I couldn’t add it to my wildtrak build
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if I want to order a 2022 badlands completely fresh right now am I out of luck ? Is this build and price for people who have pending reservations already?
if its really low optioned and your dealer has enough allocation, you might get one in the next year

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really don't want to rehash this argument, and I apologize in advance if it does. While, this is really not a super huge thing for me.....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY COULDN'T THEY GIVE BADLANDS MGV REAR SEATS THE ARM REST AND CUP HOLDERS. Again, I apologize if this causes anyone any trauma inducing replies. :LOL:

Oh, and no roof rack still with the badlands squatch. I thought they were going to fix that. Oh well. I'm just super stoked to see the green actually being avaialble.

Sponsored

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
if its really low optioned and your dealer has enough allocation, you might get one in the next year
So pretty much have to find a dealer with an allocation and do the order through them? Hmm might be tough then. Thanks!

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really don't want to rehash this argument, and I apologize in advance if it does. While, this is really not a super huge thing for me.....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY COULDN'T THEY GIVE BADLANDS MGV REAR SEATS THE ARM REST AND CUP HOLDERS. Again, I apologize if this causes anyone any trauma inducing replies. :LOL:

Oh, and no roof rack still with the badlands squatch. I thought they were going to fix that. Oh well. I'm just super stoked to see the green actually being avaialble.
If you look at the B&P for 22 the funny thing is that those rear arm rests aren't even showing for the leather seats now (I thought they used to for 2021). I'm assuming that's just a mistake in B&P and everything is status quo from 2021 (leather gets them MGV and cloth don't), but who knows, at this point maybe they got rid of them altogether.

Bronco_Giddy_Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 coupe 3.0 hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just wished on a star that my 2021 2DR Bronco will come soon but feels so far.

Woodspurge

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I see the huge increase in Sasquatch price on the Badlands wasn’t a typo.

Edit: Nevermind. Just a weird display thing where the price shown includes the auto. Final price is correct with all options selected.
It still adds up to $4090 on my build with the manual transmission. Do you think they are just increasing the price because it's a new option & doesn't fall under a "Price Protection" option?

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you look at the B&P for 22 the funny thing is that those rear arm rests aren't even showing for the leather seats now (I thought they used to for 2021). I'm assuming that's just a mistake in B&P and everything is status quo from 2021 (leather gets them MGV and cloth don't), but who knows, at this point maybe they got rid of them altogether.
It describes them in the description (under leather)so it is more than likley a B&P goof.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMAGINE THAT.....THE B&P isn't accurate and has errors???????

Have we all forgotten last year?

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still no Raptor though. Love that Hot Pepper Red!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It still adds up to $4090 on my build with the manual transmission. Do you think they are just increasing the price because it's a new option & doesn't fall under a "Price Protection" option?
Apparently the automatic transmission is free with a Sasquatch build now. E.G. the B&P for a BD with Sasquatch 2.3L and Manual is identical to a Sasquatch 2.3L and Auto. Same thing for a Badlands. It seem that Ford is really trying to discourage manual transmissions.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So did they redesign the slid out tailgate and get rid or the Ford? I thought these were supposed to be based off of the old actual Bronco tailgate.

334AC6DF-E9AF-492D-B709-BD0FB4BC8300.jpeg
Sponsored