Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20211013_152021.jpg

20211013_152029.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality but I'm at work taking these off my monitor.

Noticed the difference under the doors, the black mold is missing on the 22 B&P. Just an image omission or was this a change with the MY22 I wasn't aware of??
According to Bronco Nation this is a site error. The rock rails are still standard on the BL

Bearnard

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Am I reading this right? There is no additional charge for hard tops anymore and the base price of the big bend is $2k less? The MY22 B&P also doesn't have the acquisition fee, but as it sits I'm saving $3.5k on my build!

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok new order is in! I either put my big boy pants on or my stupid pants as I submitted with the hard top. I have an October reservation, 81st in line at the dealership, and the dealer Im going through is one of the largest in Florida. Fingers crossed to get this thing in by September 22. Who wants to lift or break my optimistic spirit?

Dvanderm

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Aspen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Am I reading this right? There is no additional charge for hard tops anymore and the base price of the big bend is $2k less? The MY22 B&P also doesn't have the acquisition fee, but as it sits I'm saving $3.5k on my build!
I didn't see that the BB went down in cost. I saw that the base price for the 4 door went up $250.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you change the background to snow instead of a desert? Did they do away with that? I know i did it once a long time ago.

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just reordered today. I was greedy. I stuck to the MIC hardtop plus the soft top. Stayed with the 2.7 and the tow package. OBX 4 Dr Cactus Grey 2.7, auto/auto 4WD, high package, with tow. We shall see on 2022. I want it my way and I‘ll wait for it.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone tell me if the Wildtrak comes standard with the capable bumper? I know BD and BL have it standard now but I can't tell which bumper is on the WT pic. Plus there's no option to upgrade to it on WT.

Deleted member 5064

Tempted to “downgrade” to a Big Bend 2 door 2.7L Sasquatch from a 2 door Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L (Big Bend is like 5k cheaper) w/high pkg. Really loved the forward facing camera when in was at Texas off roadeo last week. Is there a aftermarket trail camera solution for the smaller screen yet?
Sponsored