First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tried the new build and price for my Outer-banks and they removed the rims I wanted and shows that the sound deadening head liner is for a soft top? Come on Ford get it right!
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! DB4CC741-CB54-4B75-BFC1-6074F9FAD09B

Mmmmmm……?

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's the same price as 2021. The website itself is bugged, but if you look at the price summary, it is the correct price.

2-door only.

That said... the big concern I have is the cost of the automatic transmission is baked into the Sasquatch price even if you get it on a manual—not just on Base but all the trims. Which is exactly what it said in the price list. Myself, @Lucchese, and others thought it was an error in the price list... but looks like it may not have been?

If manual transmission Sas buyers have to effectively buy an automatic transmission without actually getting an automatic transmission... that just kills 90% of the appeal of getting the Sasquatch package on manual.
It’s how you #savethemanuals. Gotta pay extra for what the market normally won’t support.

Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No reservation, who could I get my 2DR from sooner, Maxwell or Covert, both in Austin?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am seeing a MSRP increase as an existing order holder. Anybody else seeing this. Really irritating considering the modular bumper is no longer standard on a BD. MSRP coming out $400 higher than original order. Same configuration and stock bumper.
Yes, you will see the raised prices. But you’ll get a “rebate” if you have a current order. Amount depends on your current model.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronc-itis's dog's picture is the only thing that keeps me truly happy in this forum. I smile every time I see that thing.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tempted to “downgrade” to a Big Bend 2 door 2.7L Sasquatch from a 2 door Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L (Big Bend is like 5k cheaper) w/high pkg. Really loved the forward facing camera when in was at Texas off roadeo last week. Is there a aftermarket trail camera solution for the smaller screen yet?
Big Bend is a great rig; it's my dirt mountain dream - to come true next month. The Base model with 2.7L is truly a great rig --- then wheel it and do whatever you want. It's still a fantastic value. Have to deal with a plastic steering wheel, but there are really great REAL leather stitch-on steering wheels surfaces that actually feel much better than the Ford one I test drove a few days ago.

I'm going to order a second 2.7L Bronco in Base, and spend the $4000 making it kickass.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big Bender wheels are black now. Seems trivial, but I loved that the wheels/grille/top all matched. It made a nice cohesive whole. Below certainly isn't bad, though.
Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! 1634166312327

Sponsored

deadeye

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can they charge $4090 for 2” more tire and wider fender flares
The front and rear axles are also wider. So all 4 corners are different components to move hubs outboard and handle the incresed road loads, torque, and new suspension geometry. This is the correct way to go wider, its not just spacers that put more stress on components that were not designed for it, its all new parts engineered to keep steering&suspension geometry happy as well as withstand the increased forces and torque caused from a wider stance and larger diameter heavier wheel/tire combo.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The front and rear axles are also wider. So all 4 corners are different components to move hubs outboard and handle the incresed road loads, torque, and new suspension geometry. This is the correct way to go wider, its not just spacers that put more stress on components that were not designed for it, its all new parts engineered to keep steering&suspension geometry happy as well as withstand the increased forces and torque caused from a wider stance and larger diameter heavier wheel/tire combo.
This is the cost of Sasquatch on 2021 Badlands

BCD267D9-C53E-4DE8-91AB-F2DA5A14DBB5.png
Still stuck in 2021 for me.
View attachment 185942
You sure? I thought it was just a different offset wheel

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So if I want to order a 2022 badlands completely fresh right now am I out of luck ? Is this build and price for people who have pending reservations already?
If you want to order from a dealer with integrity like Granger, yeah you're screwed. If you're willing to spin the dealer mark-up wheel, you miiiight find something...

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, headlines always have some license to keep things catchy . .

But fact is:
- Ford said - October 13th
  • Ford.com Build & Price and online ordering launch . . .
Which is not there so far -
Perhaps there was a communication breakdown 🤷🏻‍♂️

jimmyu

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife got her order placed through River View Ford today. Four door Sasquatch Badlands in Cactus Gray.
Sponsored