First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What happened to the trailer brake controller?
Sponsored

BroncoA51

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put in my MY2022 order today, 7/17/20 Reservation. A51, 2.7L, LUX, 4 door, Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC Hardtop, with Tow package. Ditched the HD bumper because I want Fog lights pre wired. Kind of on the fence with that, Maybe the group could provide some insight? The fleet manager didn't seem to know if the $575 would show up as a rebate or not.(would have been price protected anyhow.) Badlands with 2.7 Sasquatch has almost no additional options and after reading this thread I guess it's due to weight. Process was pretty painless and only $250 more. (also price protected) Dealer verbally committed to X-Plan pricing as before. Code changed from 19 to 10. Fingers crossed.

Ford Bronco πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’» 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Bronco Build

Last edited:

deadeye

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sure? I thought it was just a different offset wheel
Badlands has most of suspension parts, but cutting off your axl
You sure? I thought it was just a different offset wheel
Sorry you are right. Same width axles, and badlands already gets the beefed up front axle, halfshafts, front driveshaft and suspension to handle the extra torque and road loads. I think a few suspension parts are tweaked to avoid rubbing 35s from another thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/do-i-need-the-sasquatch-package-for-my-hobbies.2151/

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No reservation, who could I get my 2DR from sooner, Maxwell or Covert, both in Austin?
That’s a loaded question, i have an order in with COVERT. If I was to guess Maxwell might have higher sales numbers for allocations, but I really don’t know. COVERT has been easy to deal with as long you don’t little to no communication from them.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Big Bender wheels are black now. Seems trivial, but I loved that the wheels/grille/top all matched. It made a nice cohesive whole. Below certainly isn't bad, though.
Ford Bronco πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’» 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Bronco Build
Only in the build and price graphics. Still says Carbonized Grey painted in the description. I doubt they changed colors. But would completely accept screwed up graphics.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed the same thing. What happened to QC'ing before it went live. Didn't learn form the 2021 B&P release.
No need. Put it online and just log into B6G and let the members find every possible combination of builds with conflicts, photo problems, pricing and every other thing that might have been missed.

I'm kinda joking but seriously we will find any mistake from major to very minor and we do it for free.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just sent my build to my dealer, kept it the same other than Race Red from CO.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called my dealer and they said there’s nothing that I need to do to have my reservation roll over to a 2022 model. Sound right? I’m an early reservation but still haven’t gotten build date or vin
When I went in today, my original order I’m AMB was there, and there was already a MY22 as well, with the color changed to Shadow Black. The β€œnew” order was in code99 though, as I had to agree to the changes and sign, etc.
Once I did all that ( and changed the color to A51 ), it changed to code19

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had to work longer than I thought today, didn’t get a chance to really talk to my dealer at all but he is getting me price sheets on both 4 door base and 2 door base will be ordering after the wife and I decide which one!!!

LJF413

First Name
L. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wranglet
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Tried the new build and price for my Outer-banks and they removed the rims I wanted and shows that the sound deadening head liner is for a soft top? Come on Ford get it right!
Which wheels did they show? I just got home from the dealer and ordered an Outer Banks. I like the looks and my wife was more supportive of this over the Badlands, but the 18” silver/black wheels were the only option. I’m not thrilled with them - love the Badlands rims or Sasq bead lock, but those weren’t an option to me.

Sponsored

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spoke with the dealer on Saturday and he said today that my MY22 order is placed. I'm a little Leary because I didn't sign a new order and I read this forum to much. Ill stop by this weekend again. He did say that the order has the increased amount and when I receive a certificate from Ford, that will bring it down to the correct price. Anyone hear about the certificates?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spoke with the dealer on Saturday and he said today that my MY22 order is placed. I'm a little Leary because I didn't sign a new order and I read this forum to much. Ill stop by this weekend again. He did say that the order has the increased amount and when I receive a certificate from Ford, that will bring it down to the correct price. Anyone hear about the certificates?
Yes the certificate thing sounds legit and was mentioned on the Bronco Nation video question and answer session this evening.

Just after the 9:15 minute mark in this video, the certificates are mentioned:

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

n the help-line? Did they communicate the policy had recently changed to disallow dealer changes?
Yep. Looks correct- see the link to the FAQ Ford emailed out:
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#14

BroncoJLandCJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've tried to get through the 32 pages of messages before I posted this, but gave up.

I was happy to see the WT base price hadn't changed. However, has anyone noticed the price hike for the WT? It's now standard with soft top instead of hardtop. Effectively a $695 price increase.

The good news is that you can get it in a soft top now. Would prefer dual tops though. That's been fantastic with my Jeep.
Sponsored