BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a new Green one back in 1970. It was a great one. I should get special consideration on a '22 Green one. I wonder how long it would take if I start the purchase process now. A local dealer told me order today and see it in 8-16 weeks. Sure.
Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which wheels did they show? I just got home from the dealer and ordered an Outer Banks. I like the looks and my wife was more supportive of this over the Badlands, but the 18” silver/black wheels were the only option. I’m not thrilled with them - love the Badlands rims or Sasq bead lock, but those weren’t an option to me.
There was an all black rim in the accessories part of the old build and price. Cost was $1200 I was going to use my points to get them. New build and price doesn’t show them.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've tried to get through the 32 pages of messages before I posted this, but gave up.

I was happy to see the WT base price hadn't changed. However, has anyone noticed the price hike for the WT? It's now standard with soft top instead of hardtop. Effectively a $695 price increase.

The good news is that you can get it in a soft top now. Would prefer dual tops though. That's been fantastic with my Jeep.
I keep seeing that said here, but that's not true on the 2 door WT which is what I ordered. The soft top is a $2400.00 option on the 2 door.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok cool. Well now I know for sure I'm not getting a Bronco. BaseManSquatch isn't a thing, and I refuse to pay more than $40k for this pile.
I'll be ordering a new Tacoma.
Ford, you failed.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok cool. Well now I know for sure I'm not getting a Bronco. BaseManSquatch isn't a thing, and I refuse to pay more than $40k for this pile.
Ford, you failed.
I thought 4dr BaseManSquatch wasn't a thing, but 2dr was a thing. I'd double check if I were you, but if not, good luck with the Tacoma.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No ability to get the fastback Bestop without getting a cruddy Ford top also - maybe later.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big Bender wheels are black now. Seems trivial, but I loved that the wheels/grille/top all matched. It made a nice cohesive whole. Below certainly isn't bad, though.
1634166312327.png
They look Black in the photo, but they are still: 17" Carbonized Gray-Painted Aluminum Wheel per the B&P

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford, you failed.
My understanding is you can get man Sasquatch with the 2 door base only

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My understanding is you can get man Sasquatch with the 2 door base only
Ford, you failed.
Confirmed you can get the manual with the 2 door only. So I guess Ford didn’t totally fail but good luck with your Tacoma😀

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, just walked in and [re]confirmed my BL Bronco order for MY22. I used the 2022 B&P to verify changes before going into the dealer. Pretty painless. Mainly had to verify I still wanted the HD Modular Steel bumper, floor mats, and then resign my DORA. Watched as my 22 order was switched from status 99 to 19. Should be good to schedule. Hopefully in December!
Was the modular bumper a free of charge upgrade?

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Confirmed you can get the manual with the 2 door only. So I guess Ford didn’t totally fail but good luck with your Tacoma😀
Really? I couldn't get it to let me build a 2 door BaseManSquatch? Must have done something wrong! I will revisit this! 2 door BaseManSquatch was what I was hoping for this whole time.

EDIT: Hey you guys were right! Don't know what I was doing wrong before, I couldn't do it from Ford.com before, but I could through the link that Ford emailed me.
Now I've got a harder choice to make, between a Tacoma TRD and my Bronco, with the Tacoma being about 2 grand cheaper with a v6 and manual...
Bronco is definitely back on the menu, though!

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really? I couldn't get it to let me build a 2 door BaseManSquatch? Must have done something wrong! I will revisit this! 2 door BaseManSquatch was what I was hoping for this whole time.

EDIT: Hey you guys were right! Don't know what I was doing wrong before, I couldn't do it from Ford.com before, but I could through the link that Ford emailed me.
Now I've got a harder choice to make, between a Tacoma TRD and my Bronco, with the Tacoma being about 2 grand cheaper with a v6 and manual...
Bronco is definitely back on the menu, though!
Even if it won't let you build it online, the official build sheets through your dealer will allow you to build your BaseManSquatch with 2drs only. Enjoy your decision making process. I couldn't imagine trying to decide between 2 different vehicles, since I'm having issues deciding between Bronco models. LOL. Good luck.
Sponsored