Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was the modular bumper a free of charge upgrade?
It didn't work out that way for me. When I just tried to reorder the exact configuration Badlands with the modular bumper the '22 price ended up $771 higher than the '21 price. So much for price protection....
Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a different option below the door storage bags for the MIC tops. Look in the Interior Options area

Web capture_13-10-2021_10739_shop.ford.com.jpeg
Yep. And if you want bags for the rear doors, you have to remove the MIC top.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It didn't work out that way for me. When I just tried to reorder the exact configuration Badlands with the modular bumper the '22 price ended up $771 higher than the '21 price. So much for price protection....
So is price protection coverage based on your dealer?

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know if the rear seat backs are still carpet in 2022?

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. And if you want bags for the rear doors, you have to remove the MIC top.
Maybe I'm not understanding but, using the one I circled, if you have a 4 door you get 5 bags. 1 for the front panels and then a bag for each door.

Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I'm not understanding but, using the one I circled, if you have a 4 door you get 5 bags. 1 for the front panels and then a bag for each door.
I read that as bags for the front panels and front doors.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer says they can't convert my reservation to an order. They can pull up my reservation but they can't convert it to an order.

Has anyone had a dealer move a reservation to an order?? I see people have successfully ordered a 2022 on here but was that from a reservation?

The hotline said that the order banks don't open up until Oct 15 (Tomorrow) and at that time I should be able to submit my order online through my reservation.

Does this sound right?? Thanks.

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok new order is in! I either put my big boy pants on or my stupid pants as I submitted with the hard top. I have an October reservation, 81st in line at the dealership, and the dealer Im going through is one of the largest in Florida. Fingers crossed to get this thing in by September 22. Who wants to lift or break my optimistic spirit?
Rethinking the MIC Top all day today. I’m wanting to surrender this hill, just to get my Bronco.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rethinking the MIC Top all day today. I’m wanting to surrender this hill, just to get my Bronco.
So I actually just talked to my dealer today (the manager) and he said that allocation will absolutely not be an issue for my order as they have very high volume there and was shockingly confident that my order would come in before the end of next summer even with the hard top.
They also offered an all expenses and travel paid trip to the TX off-rodeo, soooo that was pretty cool.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but you are going to get an $825 credit for "adding" that bumper back in assuming you ordered back before March. Did your dealer not tell you this? Did you try re-ordering it or just reconfigure it on B&P? I reordered yesterday and the credit comes at time of actual purchase. Your dealer should know all of these details when you reorder.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is price protection coverage based on your dealer?
No, it is universal, but your dealer will be involved in getting you the credit at time of actual purchase.

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer says they can't convert my reservation to an order. They can pull up my reservation but they can't convert it to an order.

Has anyone had a dealer move a reservation to an order?? I see people have successfully ordered a 2022 on here but was that from a reservation?

The hotline said that the order banks don't open up until Oct 15 (Tomorrow) and at that time I should be able to submit my order online through my reservation.

Does this sound right?? Thanks.
I am also a reservation holder without an existing order. I got an email from Ford last Friday saying I would be ordering through the B&P site and they would send an email invitation when it was time to do that.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes if you choose that option and there is also another option new in 2022 for a bag for the middle roof section as well.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also a reservation holder without an existing order. I got an email from Ford last Friday saying I would be ordering through the B&P site and they would send an email invitation when it was time to do that.
Good to know. Thank you! I'll look for that email.

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Watched that bronco nation video, they did clearly say the code 99 would change after we resubmit our order, right, or am I crazy?
Ford Bronco πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’» 2022 Build & Price Is Up! 1AF0A810-7690-437E-B4D9-50A6E75E0675
Ford Bronco πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’» 2022 Build & Price Is Up! E0976346-11A5-40A7-A366-D3D1B32E82B3
Sponsored