Sponsored

DougP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
this may not be the thread to ask this in, but realistically speaking, what are the chances of placing an order online (or directly thru the dealer) and actually getting a bronco? and what's the time frame? i keep hearing 'could be months... could be a year+....'
Sponsored

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

this may not be the thread to ask this in, but realistically speaking, what are the chances of placing an order online (or directly thru the dealer) and actually getting a bronco? and what's the time frame? i keep hearing 'could be months... could be a year+....'
It depends. On so many factors out of everyone's control, including Ford likely changing things 10 more times in the next year. So "could be months, could be a year+" is accurate for the majority of reservation holders.

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't get to read all 36 pages but I am really upset the modular front bumper is not included with the Badlands and Black Diamond anymore.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't get to read all 36 pages but I am really upset the modular front bumper is not included with the Badlands and Black Diamond anymore.
Agreed. Im particularly POd since I had a VIN and build date which mysteriously have been invalidated. Waiting on some information from my salesman

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having the same issue - no locking cargo, underbody light, rock sliders, etc... also the lease option disappeared.

ALSO, when I hit "confirm order" I get technical errors....
Finally got to the "ordering" page and noticed my reservation dealership wants to tack on an additional $2000.

NOOOOOPE.

Going to another dealer.

Planet ford.JPG

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone been able to create a new reservation online?
Try calling a dealer to see. Sorry, I have not read or seen anything about new reservations...good luck.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dam I feel for you. That really sucks. like losing a child during a pregnancy.
Im super late to this party so although dealer said winter delivery early 2022, I was surprised I received the 12/6 build. At this point, I wish I hadnt. Got all dressed up for nothing.

jasonjclement

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try calling a dealer to see. Sorry, I have not read or seen anything about new reservations...good luck.
Every dealer I've talked to gives me a different answer... so frustrating. I have a 2022 Badlands Sport scheduled to build next month, been driving my wife's Outer Banks to hold me over. I just want to get in the ever-growing wait line for full size!

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I hear you. The HD Mod bumper is an option on the BD and BL for '22. If you have price protection, you will get a voucher for this amount at the time of purchase. If not, you'll need to pay extra$ for this option.

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hear you. The HD Mod bumper is an option on the BD and BL for '22. If you have price protection, you will get a voucher for this amount at the time of purchase. If not, you'll need to pay extra$ for this option.
Capable bumper uuuugggllly lol

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got to the "ordering" page and noticed my reservation dealership wants to tack on an additional $2000.

NOOOOOPE.

Going to another dealer.

Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Planet ford.JPG
Called dealership and the Internet Sales Manager said he confirmed with the GM that they would sell Bronco Orders at MSRP...

Me: "Well then... fix your tool...."

I'm not agreeing and clicking through anything with that markup on it....

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given Ford's MY22 price protection guarantee, I'm going to object to the SAS increase. I don't want the auto, and I am not paying for the auto trans just because they packaged it differently.
How insane is this!? I’m right there with you brother.

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Started my adventure today. Just left the dealership and ordered a 2022 4-door Wildtrack Lux in Velocity Blue. Already got the initial confirmation email from Ford. Hurray!
Sponsored