First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am not a green car fan but I do really like that green. It looks modern and classy but still has that look that fits in well with the Bronco messaging, use and feel. If it’s real call me impressed. Well done Ford.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That’s surf green, and I’m painting a Frankencaster that colour once it warms up a bit more. Love that colour on Teles!
Oh look CG ...

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So now the only problem is the badlands interior with this green.

the black seats will be fine.

but all the orange accents with this green?
🤢 🤮
The problem is the Badlands interior with almost every color! It's infuriating that someone took that marketing trope that orange evokes adventure, etc. and decided to skeet it all over the interior of the most adventurous trim (I refuse to call it a model).

I'm coming to the conclusion that this green is too light for my taste and, to my surprise, I won't be getting it. Congratulations Boxwood fans!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem is the Badlands interior with almost every color! It's infuriating that someone took that marketing trope that orange evokes adventure, etc. and decided to skeet it all over the interior of the most adventurous trim (I refuse to call it a model).

I'm coming to the conclusion that this green is too light for my taste and, to my surprise, I won't be getting it. Congratulations Boxwood fans!
Is orange not a neutral color? Here I was thinking it went with everything!

This green would be beautiful with a nice tan, charcoal or cream colored interior. But what do I know?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is orange not a neutral color? Here I was thinking it went with everything!

This green would be beautiful with a nice tan, charcoal or cream colored interior. But what do I know?
I hope they're painting entire Bronco bodies when selecting the new colors for MY22. I love DHG and the light sections on this one are too Boxwood for me... maybe for the new Bronco.

I think a Flat Dark Earth or Desert Tan, despite the tacticool crowd, would be the best new color.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow that picture in the direct sun makes me like it even more. It’s going to show all its subtle curves. Outstanding color. This is like a paint you’d see on a show car.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So now the only problem is the badlands interior with this green.

the black seats will be fine.

but all the orange accents with this green?
🤢 🤮
I sure hope they change that whole trim level interior color match crap in 22. Such a strange idea especially when they made the color of the vehicle come through on the door. I like that but let us match our interior to exterior a little please.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can get that color in a wrap too, vinyl
Or I could just apply Garbage Pail stickers to the car, then slash it with your run-of-the-mill cheap garden hoe.
Vinyl works great for on-road vehicles. It was decidedly less cool on the offroad rigs that had taken some abuse.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kao

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Corvette - 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
prety close to the old 73’ jade green metallic

Ford Bronco đź’š [Update: EVERGLADES GREEN confirmed by Levine?] Ford teases green color for 2022 Bronco 5FA0E262-CB26-4623-8C10-9765F99DBFE4

Ford Bronco đź’š [Update: EVERGLADES GREEN confirmed by Levine?] Ford teases green color for 2022 Bronco 5FA0E262-CB26-4623-8C10-9765F99DBFE4
Would be crazy if it is cause that's what my '77 is. Gotta see it in person on the '22 regardless. Cheers.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t decide if this green is more mallard green or jade green metallic

in the shade looks close to mallard, but it’s much lighter in the sun.

either way I like it. Has a lot of depth to it. Honestly it’s neither of those colors, but the more I look at those paint cans the more I like it!

Ford Bronco đź’š [Update: EVERGLADES GREEN confirmed by Levine?] Ford teases green color for 2022 Bronco EF376513-E38A-475B-A244-D7D70EC61558

Ford Bronco đź’š [Update: EVERGLADES GREEN confirmed by Levine?] Ford teases green color for 2022 Bronco BD8CA11E-F1A0-4EE7-B4B7-6C224D9D632E

Ford Bronco đź’š [Update: EVERGLADES GREEN confirmed by Levine?] Ford teases green color for 2022 Bronco 366E81C6-D0F8-48E5-8994-36B0DEED60C6
Sponsored