Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a lot of amber reflection on the hood, should I attribute that to a basic install and not taking the time to dial in the amount of rotation horizontally and vertically? Or is the cone of light just that broad?

I really like the BD designs and definitely intend on at least one set of ambers, they look great!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There was a lot of amber reflection on the hood, should I attribute that to how likely a basic install and not taking the time to dial in the amount of rotation horizontally and vertically? Or is the cone of light just that broad?

I really like the BD designs and definitely intend on at least one set of ambers, they look great!

Yes, we need to adjust the brackets. We installed the lights during the day, so it was difficult to get them perfect.

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We have a variety of rounder options on the Squadron and XL series.

The LP4 is fairly round as well, but we do not usually recommend lights that feature the Integrated Peripheral Lighting on the A-pillar unless you block off the IPT reflectors on the inboard side of the lights. The wide spread contributes to a lot of hood and particulate glare when mounted in that location.
Sponsored