Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer honestly told me they will likely charge a $20K ADM. Does anyone think we'll be allowed to change dealers?
I can't see paying that kind of money unless I was planning to flip it and after almost 2 years that is the last thought on my mind.
I might know someone who owns a dealership who wouldn't charge ADM but no point in asking if we can't switch dealers.
This is the response I got from my dealer. I’ve edited out some info for privacy reasons….

Got your VM....​
Here's what we know so far...the Order Bank will open in March....the dealership will receive some allocation (TBD)--completely unknown at this point. The vehicles will NOT be priced at MSRP...they will be market priced.​
The vehicles that do arrive here will be taken by those who have put a significant refundable deposit down and put on our list that we will be creating. We have no idea when these 2022 units will be arriving but figure late 2022 calendar year.​
Once we're able to spec these units out...we'll go through the same process as the regular Broncos did.​
If you'd like to reserve a spot for a 2022 Bronco Raptor please let me know if you'd like to place a $5,000.00 deposit on this unit...I may have an AMEX card that we used for your initial deposit. Let me know if that works. You WILL have to continue to be extra nice to me going forward....​
Sponsored

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is the response I got from my dealer. I’ve edited out some info for privacy reasons….

Got your VM....​
Here's what we know so far...the Order Bank will open in March....the dealership will receive some allocation (TBD)--completely unknown at this point. The vehicles will NOT be priced at MSRP...they will be market priced.​
The vehicles that do arrive here will be taken by those who have put a significant refundable deposit down and put on our list that we will be creating. We have no idea when these 2022 units will be arriving but figure late 2022 calendar year.​
Once we're able to spec these units out...we'll go through the same process as the regular Broncos did.​
If you'd like to reserve a spot for a 2022 Bronco Raptor please let me know if you'd like to place a $5,000.00 deposit on this unit...I may have an AMEX card that we used for your initial deposit. Let me know if that works. You WILL have to continue to be extra nice to me going forward....​
Although I would love to get up in arms over not being able to get it at MSRP I want one and if I have to pay up I will hating every minute of it but expect it would be worth it.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will venture to guess that from the base Braptor to the top of the line will be about a $20k difference. The base F150 Raptor is $65k and maxed out it's $85k. So the Braptor range $70k-$90K.

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

comparing it to a FE price of 62,605 seems like a bargain, surprised it is that low.

Although not a fan of the flares that far out compared to the 35's. Looks disproportionate at first glance on the Bronco frame vs the F150 frame which seems to fit the look nice.
Well, the FE is a fully loaded bronco. where the fully load Raptor will be a lot more then the "starting Price". Remember the starting price for the bronco is 28,500. it's all the options that will come on the Raptor that will add up. I would be surprised if the fully loaded price goes over 85k.

Ford Bronco 💰 2022 Bronco Raptor Starting Price: $69,995 Screenshot 2022-02-01 145445

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Market priced... LOL, they can keep them "market priced" and find themselves the right sucker.

For $100-$130k, no... hard pass. There are better choices at that price point.

Let's imagine that you want the "ultimate" Bronco, what could you build starting with a stock Bronco and a $70-100k budget?

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Who would want to buy this, when FORD will fail to deliver as they always do, and your dealer will do everything in their power to rip you off. I think they need to focus on delivering on the commitments they are have failed to deliver
This is hard logic to argue with. They can't deliver regular Bronco's why would they suddenly be able to deliver a bunch of Raptor's. They all use micro-chips and higher end components. The ADM is criminal that they try to charge and why anyone would agree to pay it, and for that matter why and how FORD will allow dealers to mark them up with all the bad press they are getting is beyond me.

The Raptor is not worth $80+ K, there are literally countless other vehicles, stock and otherwise modified that are FAR superior for that kind of money. This is all a bit of a joke at this point.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want to know where your Bronco Raptor reservation stands relative to others please enter Bronco Reservation info here. https://forms.gle/ihfuuoN4EKUET5Ys9
Jim Farley, is this really you?

If you're not he, how could you possibly believe you have the key to unlock the Raptor reservations, let alone purport to tell the people here where we stand in the que.

If you actually believe that the email asking if early reservation holders are interested in a Raptor will materialize into an actual order, and Ford will follow the reservation and order system, you must be new here.

Did you forget about the fiasco with priority orders, where dealers were allowed to offer priority to their friends/family. Or how the reservation system and all the associated safeguards to prevent dealers from gaming the system were eliminated one, by one. Until finally reservation order means nothing, name match means nothing, and all the formulas Ford released mean nothing.

Now your crystal ball shows that an email = an offer to order a Raptor.

Pure naivete and innocence, but I salute you faith in Ford- mine is waning.

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is hard logic to argue with. They can't deliver regular Bronco's why would they suddenly be able to deliver a bunch of Raptor's. They all use micro-chips and higher end components. The ADM is criminal that they try to charge and why anyone would agree to pay it, and for that matter why and how FORD will allow dealers to mark them up with all the bad press they are getting is beyond me.

The Raptor is not worth $80+ K, there are literally countless other vehicles, stock and otherwise modified that are FAR superior for that kind of money. This is all a bit of a joke at this point.
I buy

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you're not he, how could you possibly believe you have the key to unlock the Raptor reservations, let alone purport to tell the people here where we stand in the que.

If you actually believe that the email asking if early reservation holders are interested in a Raptor will materialize into an actual order, and Ford will follow the reservation and order system, you must be new here.

Did you forget about the fiasco with priority orders, where dealers were allowed to offer priority to their friends/family. Or how the reservation system and all the associated safeguards to prevent dealers from gaming the system were eliminated one, by one. Until finally reservation order means nothing, name match means nothing, and all the formulas Ford released mean nothing.

Yea Karen it’s me

Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got your VM....​
Here's what we know so far...​
...--completely unknown at this point.​
The vehicles will NOT be priced at MSRP...they will be market priced.​
The vehicles that do arrive here will be taken by those who have put a significant...​
... our list that we will be creating. We have no idea...​
Once we're able to spec these units out...​
... place a $5,000.00 deposit on this unit...I may have an AMEX card that we used for your initial deposit. Let me know if that works. You WILL have to continue to be extra nice to me going forward....​
Edited for clarity.
I'd neVAr call that dealer

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone have any idea what Lux would run in this?

So the Raptor WITH destination and delivery is priced at $69,995.

In the email for the raptor on the bottom is said that the bronco raptor shown was $74,390.

So that means it has $4,395 worth of upgrades.

Do any of you see the upgraded seats from the pic? If so im hoping that the Lux package AND the upgraded seats for the $4,395.

I just hope they arent charging an arm and a leg.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone have any idea what Lux would run in this?

So the Raptor WITH destination and delivery is priced at $69,995.

In the email for the raptor on the bottom is said that the bronco raptor shown was $74,390.

So that means it has $4,395 worth of upgrades.

Do any of you see the upgraded seats from the pic? If so im hoping that the Lux package AND the upgraded seats for the $4,395.

I just hope they arent charging an arm and a leg.
From the picture, it didn't seem to have the upgraded seats unless there will be 3 seating types (MGV, leather and highly bolster leather). It does seem to have upgraded wheels.
Sponsored