First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking at the video walk arounds that are available online, I keep asking myself how you're gonna get a gas pump handle comfortably over that monster horizontal rear flare..... looks super awkward and frankly kinda weird as the place for the gas fill..... Which is something you would have to do a lot
Meh, nothing to worry about, how much fuel could it possibly use.
Sponsored

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

realistic is (sadly) probably closer to 100k. FE's are pulling in 50k ADM as it is.
I spoke to my dealer. Have become friends with the GM and he indicated they would likely be $20,000 above MSRP for the Raptor version. They charged MSRP for all the regular Bronco deliveries.

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Idk, for that price I’d have to take a hard look at a F-150 Raptor. The one I built without the 37 inch tire package was $74000. More HP and a full size truck.
Not a full-size truck without an 8 foot bed. Sorry

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is pretty absurd without a V8. The wrangler 392 seems like a vastly better option.
Why absurd? The v6 in the raptor is in the same hp and torque ballpark as the v8, I love v8 as much as the next person but all this hand ringing especially in an age where power output is ridiculous anyway……. If this were 20 years ago I can completely understand but today….. I mean the 4 banger puts out v8 hp and torque.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why absurd? The v6 in the raptor is in the same hp and torque ballpark as the v8, I love v8 as much as the next person but all this hand ringing especially in an age where power output is ridiculous anyway……. If this were 20 years ago I can completely understand but today….. I mean the 4 banger puts out v8 hp and torque.
I get it from a purely performance perspective, but sound is a big deal. It adds or subtracts from the vehicles overall character. I love my Bronco, but adding the V8 sound would take it to a whole new level.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very nice- hoping I can get one.

Ford still trying to dump that Navy interior though..

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd rather have a naturally aspirated V8 over a twin turbo V6 any day. Less mechanical complexity for the same power.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I spoke to my dealer. Have become friends with the GM and he indicated they would likely be $20,000 above MSRP for the Raptor version. They charged MSRP for all the regular Bronco deliveries.
that’s the same figure my dealer gave me. Said it would be $25-30,000 ADM if sold by them on their lot “you’re getting a deal”

Dealer offered me $15k (towards a Bronco order, no ADM, in writing) this morning to order the Raptor and sign it over to them. I guess we’d split the ADM that way, and they’d still get the dealer portion of MSRP on my second order.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was eager to get on the list for the Raptor at my dealership. Anyhow, I jumped right off when my salesman got back to me after the "managers meeting" regarding the Raptor. They anticipate getting three or four this year and will be asking $60K over. $69 starting o_O! Not a chance. Very cool but that is no $130K ride.

Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I was eager to get on the list for the Raptor at my dealership. Anyhow, I jumped right off when my salesman got back to me after the "managers meeting" regarding the Raptor. They anticipate getting three or four this year and will be asking $60K over. $69 starting o_O! Not a chance. Very cool but that is no $130K ride.
Are you an early reservation holder?

Threaten to call Ford and request arbitration to switch your early reservation (guaranteed ‘22 Raptor allocation) to another dealership, see if they will at least give you a credit for ordering a Raptor for them (mine will).

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are you an early reservation holder?

Threaten to call Ford and request arbitration to switch your early reservation (guaranteed ‘22 Raptor allocation) to another dealership, see if they will at least give you a credit for ordering a Raptor for them (mine will).
If you are “lucky” enough to still be waiting on your build date since placing your order in back in 2020 and would love to have a clue where you stand on the Raptor “priority” list please complete this form.

https://forms.gle/ihfuuoN4EKUET5Ys9

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you are “lucky” enough to still be waiting on your build date since placing your order in back in 2020 and would love to have a clue where you stand on the Raptor “priority” list please complete this form.

https://forms.gle/ihfuuoN4EKUET5Ys9
Who is behind the curtain on this, are you a dealer?

Kai

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4EV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer honestly told me they will likely charge a $20K ADM. Does anyone think we'll be allowed to change dealers?
I can't see paying that kind of money unless I was planning to flip it and after almost 2 years that is the last thought on my mind.
I might know someone who owns a dealership who wouldn't charge ADM but no point in asking if we can't switch dealers.
Sponsored