Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my timeline:

Original Order:
White 4 door hard top Wildtrak with lux package, leather, towing capability, steel bumper, all the roof and door bags, all the rubber mats and the WT side graphics

-October 13, 2021: Original Order date - MSRP at this time was $60,510

-October 14, 2021: Order confirmation received

-March 2022: Added HOSS 3.0 Fox package when it became available and removable hoop steps.

-September 2022: Converted order over to 2023 and towing capability option back to the order MSRP on Wildtrak order at this time was $63,940

-January 20th 2023: 463 days since initial order confirmation email the Ford Cooperate Bronco Team contacted us by email with the $2,500 order modification offer to get picked up for production in 2023. I modified order to an eruption green 4 door soft top Badlands, 2.7L, 10-speed automatic, steel bumper, high package, marine grade vinyl, rubber mats, door bags, removable hoop steps and added the tube doors. Got hit with the 7 speaker and subwoofer delete and switched to the base 6 speaker stereo. Lost adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, B&O stereo, hardtop, towing capability package, wireless charging pad, sport mode, sasquatch wheels and 4.7 rear axle. Gained electronic disconnecting front sta-bar, rock crawl mode and wash out flooring. MSRP on Badlands order at this time was $57,725
  • February 1, 2023: Order began previewing at the factory.
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023. MSRP on Badlands window sticker currently $59,225. ***Ironically the MSRP on my Badlands order and packaging with current March 2023 pricing would be $60,200.00 MSRP on my original hard loaded Wildtrak order was $60,510
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
At this time my original Wildtrak order as a 2023 would have a base MSRP before options of $55,620 and my original Wildtrak order had a base MSRP before options of $49,475.00 therefore has seen a total of $6,145 in pricing increases since my original order date.

At this time my current Badlands window sticker shows a base MSRP before options of $48,685 When I originally ordered the same Badlands order would have a base MSRP before options of $44,590 therefore has seen a total of $4,095 in pricing increases.

Both original Wildtrak order and current Badlands order have a body code of E5D

Both are a: E5D0 BRONCO 4 DR ADVANCED 4X4

Smart Vincent is showing a the $2500 offers to purchase in stock and the cancel or replacement option.
It is showing my order modification $2500 private offer for the Badlands switch that is in production and it is showing a $2,925 38644-2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
All of these have the same certificate number and from what the dealership office is showing on their end it is not letting them combine the $2,500 and the $2,925 and at this time they do not see how they will be able to give me both when the Bronco lands.

Have not had any luck with the Bronco help desk or rep at this time for any clarification on what to tell the wife we have to expect on her Bronco.

In Production.png
See if your dealer can apply the $2,500 as a rebate on the purchase agreement when you are there to buy the vehicle and have them submit a request to Ford for a check to be sent to you for the price protection.
Sponsored

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let me know what you hear. It sounds like there are many in the same boat here with the certificates for the model year price protection and the order modification having the same number. Ford Marketing told me the same thing that the certificates could not be combined. This is contrary to what the FAQs stated and what was communicated with the incentive.
D8F12E62-553A-4808-9C48-89AEF43E18DC.jpeg
Ya I am anxious to see if everyone else runs into the same issue when it gets down to the brass tax in the office. It appears as if it is there. But then as you process through it will not let them be combined and just gives a either or
See if your dealer can apply the $2,500 as a rebate on the purchase agreement when you are there to buy the vehicle and have them submit a request to Ford for a check to be sent to you for the price protection.
The Bronco is for my wife and I am the sales manager at the Ford dealership.
We have been refunding any price protection refunded by Ford to the monthly statement back to the customer if and when and what arrives. Generally its a month or two. My understanding was that would not be taking place for 2023 units and whats available in the offers is whats available.
Its the dealer saying they are not showing on there end where they are going to be able to combine both the $2500 order modification offer #32002 and the $2925 MY22 model year transition offer #38644. Dealership says all information they have from Ford is any price protection on the MY23 Bronco orders will be available to the customer as a private offer and with a certificate.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone successfully claim their model year transition private offer and the $2500 order modification certificate?
After the 4/3 expiration date, did they fix the duplicate certificate number issue?

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone successfully claim their model year transition private offer and the $2500 order modification certificate?
After the 4/3 expiration date, did they fix the duplicate certificate number issue?
Interested in this as well. Still can’t believe this issue of combining the two offers hasn’t been figured out and talked about yet.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in this as well. Still can’t believe this issue of combining the two offers hasn’t been figured out and talked about yet.
I was able to claim both. My dealer however did not honor the mid-year increase protection though. That was purely by their choice though. The other two certificates were able to stack on each other.

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was able to claim both. My dealer however did not honor the mid-year increase protection though. That was purely by their choice though. The other two certificates were able to stack on each other.
Did anything special have to be done by your dealer? My dealer says they can’t stack the 2 offers. I feel like I may need to guide them through this, but also feel like I’m going to need to come in with facts.
Sponsored

Last edited: