Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for sharing that here. It confirms my source that they shared with me but didn't provide an image as verification.
So how does the customer receive the $2500? Will ford provide a check? Or will we only have to option to use it to lower the price of the vehicle

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m assuming this is related more towards HOSS 3.0 than any of the other items as the only main difference between WT and other models is suspension. From other reports (M Watts - TC Customs) the MIC and other items aren’t as much constraints anymore anyway.

But explains a lot to me regarding my WT order….being I picked up a Raptor a week ago I was considering what to do with the WT order. Thinking I’ll just cancel and let the dealer do as they please with that allocation. Don’t think it’s worth the trouble/risk to take delivery and try to resell.

Sponsored

Jerardisflossin

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So what about us that just bought a bronco and overpaid but still have an order in of what we actually want. Do we get $2500 if we cancel?

Last edited:

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whelp, for those that already have 2023 hard top wildtracks with LUX, they will have a collectible on their hands.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let Badlands have 4.7 gear ratio with 2.7/10 spd with soft top on 2 dr and I’m game for getting rid of Sas. Either that, or give me a Raptor allocation at MSRP since I’ve been waiting since 7/18/2020. If I have to make changes, I’ll be changing to Jeep

Last edited:

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

898 days here with me being on the cusp of having my granger 2dr basesquach built this year (around 100th in line at last check) where does that leave me. Take a chance on waiting and not be built or take the money for something else. I keep looking and there is NOTHING in that price range that I like. Ugh..

Tswag

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg
Good luck getting that 2.5K, if you do have something more to go off of than a printed-out PowerPoint slide. Get it written up and sign it, with either Ford or your dealer. Ford will do everything now to tell you they'll give you money to make the deal, but when it comes to paying they'll forget or back out or will not be reachable. A legally binding document or a written agreement between you and Ford or you and the dealer is needed or the lovely Ford marketing team will forget or fail to enter this credit into the system, and you'll never see the money

So can we get the 2500 and the price protection money (3600 for me since I have a wildtrak) as a check? If so I’d step down to a badlands and just buy the adv hardtop with fords money.
There is no check, or if there is good luck getting it. That is good luck getting this offer and good luck getting the price protection. For 2023 it is allegedly all a 'coupon code' they enter into SMART Vincent that takes it off your price at the dealer. If it doesn't come up in the system in SMART Vincent, it won't happen.

Still waiting on my 2k for my 2022 price protection, it is a fight with Ford, even with the dealer on my side. They cant find where the 2k went or how to get it to me even though there are many before me....

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my-experience-with-price-protection.61911/

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a disaster...at this point if my order hadn't already been built I would have just cancelled and bought something else. There shouldn't be this many issues with building anything after over 2 years.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m assuming this is related more towards HOSS 3.0 than any of the other items as the only main difference between WT and other models is suspension. From other reports (M Watts - TC Customs) the MIC and other items aren’t as much constraints anymore anyway.

But explains a lot to me regarding my WT order….being I picked up a Raptor a week ago I was considering what to do with the WT order. Thinking I’ll just cancel and let the dealer do as they please with that allocation. Don’t think it’s worth the trouble/risk to take delivery and try to resell.
It isn't related to Hoss 3.0 on the WT. Sasquatch is a constraint because of Goodyear being unable to produce enough tires.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everglades has SAS.. no talk of that package. Could it be the SAS wheels? I heard those wheels coming from China were an issue a while ago.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I have to drop the MIC top on my Wildtrak order right?

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It isn't related to Hoss 3.0 on the WT. Sasquatch is a constraint because of Goodyear being unable to produce enough tires.
Yeah…I neglected to read the other highlighted section about removing MIC, SAS & Lux. What customer ordering a WT would choose to move to another model w/out SAS? Just going to push more customers to purchasing Used and/or Stock Inventory from dealers with Markup.
Sponsored