Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673840411973
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping that a BesTop TrekTop becomes an option to eliminate the MIC constraint.
Seriously, this needs to happen. If I could have dropped MIC and went Bestop back in the day I would have in a heartbeat. Now I have this useless hardtop in my way that I may never use again.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer I got mine from has a HPR, 2 door, SAS, Outer Banks. Not sure what engine. Tri-County Ford in Keysville, VA. They are great to deal with and may be putting little to no ADM over MSRP.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's probably worth waiting to hear from Ford if the MIC constraint is strictly 4 door or not. I don't see how they could claim you need to drop it if you have a 2 door order and there is no other option. Are the people getting emails from their dealer about changing their order 2 door orders or 4 door? It would be interesting to get some stats to figure out. Though the generic message makes it sound like all MIC tops, it could be misinterpreted.

Sponsored

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how does the customer receive the $2500? Will ford provide a check? Or will we only have to option to use it to lower the price of the vehicle

Same as your current ' Price Protection ' program
Here's how the conversation will go :

Ford : Contact your Dealer for your price agreement details . .

Dealer : What are you talking about ?
. . We never heard of any $2,500 Order Mod Private Offer . .
. . You must've dreamt it . .

Ford : All pricing is between you and your Dealer . . .

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really feel for everyone still going through this constraints stuff. It plain sucks and it’s hard to know what to do. I had to give up on the MIC and just took a softie so I could get it built.

I’ll prob wind up having to pay $7k+ for an ADV top, but at least I’ve been enjoying the rig for almost a year now.

Hope everyone gets the broncos as close to how they wanted as possible

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same as your current ' Price Protection ' program
Here's how the conversation will go :

Ford : Contact your Dealer for your price agreement details . .

Dealer : What are you talking about ?
. . We never heard of any $2,500 Order Mod Private Offer . .
. . You must've dreamt it . .

Ford : All pricing is between you and your Dealer . . .
Signed Mike Levine.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
The deadline to decide is January 21st per my dealer yesterday.

if anyone knows for a fact that the 2 door broncos can’t switch to a soft top, please confirm that.

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I fucking love the aftermarket fastback soft top for the 2d. If Ford announces on Tuesday that I can have that top + $2500, I will be insanely happy.

Fuck if they just ship me a 2d without a top that would be fine too, I'll figure it out. Look at my profile picture, convertible 4 life baby.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point, I’m glad I paid $5k ADM in Aug ‘22 for exactly what I wanted for an abandoned order. Sounds like my original order will never get built now anyway (SAS MIC), and don’t even care anymore.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really feel for everyone still going through this constraints stuff. It plain sucks and it’s hard to know what to do. I had to give up on the MIC and just took a softie so I could get it built.

I’ll prob wind up having to pay $7k+ for an ADV top, but at least I’ve been enjoying the rig for almost a year now.

Hope everyone gets the broncos as close to how they wanted as possible
Same. Feel bad for so many there from start. We went to softie too. Glad we did cuz this continues to be a dumpster fire. Softie has been fine so far but hope to upgrade to aftermarket HT at some point. I most certainly would’ve been banned if I was still waiting 😂😂

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously, this needs to happen. If I could have dropped MIC and went Bestop back in the day I would have in a heartbeat. Now I have this useless hardtop in my way that I may never use again.
If you wish to sell the MIC top let me know. I don't have my Bronco yet but I might be able to make a trip to pick it up prior to getting my Bronco. I assume it will attach just fine to a soft top equipped vehicle.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is still a chance you could get built based on where you are in line. They will build what they can but asking for some to move for dollars and the ability to get scheduled.
Feels like we be in a airport.....

....... There shouldn't be this many issues with building anything after over 2 years.
I feel like you don't have a grasp of the state of the world today. Living in times of plenty are over, and it is not just for one reason but several epic reasons, each one by itself would be a S-storm. My advice to everyone is to look around and pay attention to current events.
Sponsored