Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for doing this. But I don't see Limited Slip Differential costs, I'm adding that option.
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven't ready through all pages at this point, but thought I should point out a discrepancy I noticed in case it hasn't been mentioned already.

For the 4 Door Diamond (Base with no options) the prices listed are
Invoice Price
37196 38545

Bump up to the 4 Door BD with Mid package and the price Jumps to 40,140. This is a 1,595 price difference, 100 dollars more expensive than the mid package.

If you add all of the items up individually as listed in the sheet, the price comes out identical to the build and price. Using any of the bundled BD packages, the 100 dollar discrepancy carries through.

Now 100 dollars isn't crazy, but I am not letting them take another penny more than necessary. Just check the math and make sure your dealer has the correct final MSRP and invoice number when you place your order.
Based on some math I did and using other people’s order sheets, when it says Mid it’s not actually adding the price of the mid package. What it is doing is adding the price of the auto transmission, and if applicable the adv. 4x4. You still have to add the price of the mid package on top of that.

Edit: at least it is this way on BB and BD not sure about the other trims.

Last edited:

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is great, thanks for putting this together.

With my Grangtober pricing ($2k off invoice), I'm looking at $3,918 off MSRP. Combine that with the capped/low junk fees and no Atlanta-area ADM, and am looking at roughly $5k in savings ... "free" sasquatch.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for doing this. But I don't see Limited Slip Differential costs, I'm adding that option.
This is the typical summary list for the top level vehicle, packages and most options.. The laundry list of all the options and accessories is on the dealer ordering website.

Has anyone seen a more complete list for say the Ranger or F-150?

nastyMAC

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the latest Official Bronco Price List with MSRP & Dealer Invoice. This will help forum members to understand where dealers are on pricing and to help with your negotiations.

[Price List - PDF File Download]

Use in conjunction with:
2021 Bronco Order Guide

2021 Ford Bronco Price List (Invoice MSRP) w Accessories
This spreadsheet was created by user @Natai

2021 Ford Bronco Invoice Price List MSRP.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Invoice Price List MSRP 2.jpg
No below MSRP price per dealer here in San Diego but no mark up because its special order! I never purchased a car MSRP, that is why it is called "suggested" for a reason!
Any suggestion outside SD maybe Orange County, Riverside?

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm dumb, what is an Base 2 Door Advanced 4x4 compare to a Base 2 Door?
Base 2-Door Advanced 4x4 is where you start if you're going to get Sasquatch. That accounts for the upcharge with the Advanced T/C and Automatic transmission. If you're not getting SAS, start with the E5A then add in the price of Auto transmission later IF that's what you're getting.

Last edited:

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. X plan would not have waived the destination fee. It was only 0.4% under invoice plus a $275 program fee and it capped dealer doc fees at $100.
That’s what I thought. So, given the high invoice prices X-Plan is pretty useless. All of that uproar for a few hundred dollars.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly what my order was based off of this is the first thing I got! Then when I approved everything was on it was correct.. We did the contract added the taxes and plate fee! I signed it! Wham bam done ma'am!!

Screenshot_20210119-174529~3.png
This helped me out immensely!! I now see that Sasquatch (which requires Advanced 4x4 and Auto) will start me at the higher E5C instead of E5A. I was mistakenly adding again the price of Auto transmission which was raising my price estimate. Now I'm back to where it should be. (y)

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This helped me out immensely!! I now see that Sasquatch (which requires Advanced 4x4 and Auto) will start me at the higher E5C instead of E5A. I was mistakenly adding again the price of Auto transmission which was raising my price estimate. Now I'm back to where it should be. (y)
Glad it could help!! I figured couldn't hurt to share! Plus my experience with all this has been so good with my dealer!! I'm def excited and excited for everyone else getting this figured out and ordered!

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so looking at invoice what configuration is the best bang for the buck...

best badlands confirguration???

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I thought. So, given the high invoice prices X-Plan is pretty useless. All of that uproar for a few hundred dollars.
Some states have really high doc fees though so that would have been significant. But still, I see your point.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so looking at invoice what configuration is the best bang for the buck...

best badlands confirguration???
Can't help with a Badlands but I feel with what I got with the Big Bend was killer!! All about your wants and needs though!