Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does "w/holdback" when trying to get to the "real invoice"? I know it is some type of profit but is the "real" invoice less than this number?
Here is a video explaining holdback. Long story short it's additional profit that a dealership can get regardless of what kind of discount program you have that is based on "invoice" pricing, e.g. Ford's A,Z,D, X plan.
Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm dumb, what is an Base 2 Door Advanced 4x4 compare to a Base 2 Door?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So if I’m reading this correctly, I add up my build with all options I selected using the numbers on this document to get my invoice price and that’s what I’ll use for my Xplan calculation?
That is close, it will be +/- $100-$200. This assumes your dealer is matching x-plan pricing since Ford is not.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So sas is cheaper to add on outer banks than black diamond? Should there be a reason for that?
standard features on outerbanks already has some of the $$ figured in.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was trying to figure out why it seemed like the discount I just calculated was much more than that which was predicted by Granger with the $2k off invoice. On the b&p it says base msrp for the badlands is $47380 after I did my build, but here it says $44k. Can anyone give an explanation for this?
If you add any of the packages (Mid, High, Lux) it adds those amounts into the MSRP on the B&P. You need to start with the MSRP of the Standard (or lowest trim available).

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is this a complete list?

I can’t seem to find (for example) rock rails.
This is the typical summary list for the top level vehicle, packages and most options.. The laundry list of all the options and accessories is on the dealer ordering website.

Not sure I've seen a list with invoice prices for the rest of the stuff, maybe someone else has say on the Ranger or F-150 forums?

Last edited:

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is close, it will be +/- $100-$200. This assumes your dealer is matching x-plan pricing since Ford is not.
My dealer said they would honor X-Plan pricing so my Badlands build with the bells and whistles is 59,040 MSRP and is 56,198 with X-plan calculation. Not a bad deal, basically giving me the sasquatch package for free.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you add any of the packages (Mid, High, Lux) it adds those amounts into the MSRP on the B&P. You need to start with the MSRP of the Standard (or lowest trim available).
Oddly enough, the invoice pricing list has a different total if you look at the vehicle plus Mid package (for example) total versus if you separately invoice price the vehicle and the Mid package. So, bit sure which numbers to use for that!

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oddly enough, the invoice pricing list has a different total if you look at the vehicle plus Mid package (for example) total versus if you separately invoice price the vehicle and the Mid package. So, bit sure which numbers to use for that!
correct! I was wondering how I was $100 off for BD mid

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the latest Official Bronco Price List with MSRP & Dealer Invoice. This will help forum members to understand where dealers are on pricing and to help with your negotiations.

[Price List - PDF File Download]

Use in conjunction with: 2021 Bronco Order Guide

Cool things happened here...
Man, North, I wish there was an awards system here so I could give you a pineapple pizza award or something!

You do great work for this community and it's much appreciated.

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So SAS costs less on an OB than an BD? Am I missing something? Are we in crazy town?

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19] 2021-01-20 18_21_10-2021 Ford Bronco Price List (Invoice MSRP) - Jan 19 2021.pdf

Last edited:

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a little slow, so just double checking my build.
4 Door Base $33,485
Sasquatch. $4,695
2.7L Engine. $1,781
Aux Switches $183
Floor Liners $150
Destination. $1,495

Final Cost $41,789

I'm at Stephen's Auto Center, so this should be my invoice price exactly - $1000 correct? Just making sure I'm not missing something. Plus tax and title as well obviously.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So SAS costs less on a BD than an OB? Am I missing something? Are we in crazy town?

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19] 2021-01-20 18_21_10-2021 Ford Bronco Price List (Invoice MSRP) - Jan 19 2021.pdf
... BD is 4225 invoice and 4495 MSRP
... OB is 3948 invoice and 4200 MSRP

Looks like OB is cheaper to SAS
Sponsored