Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also thank you for posting this. Helps big time. I appreciate all the work and information you guys add to this site.
Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

... BD is 4225 invoice and 4495 MSRP
... OB is 3948 invoice and 4200 MSRP

Looks like OB is cheaper to SAS
Yeah, I just edited. I type that backward in my befuddlement. BD, which has the locker already, is more expensive to SAS than OB, with no locker. What in the actual F.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, North, I wish there was an awards system here so I could give you a pineapple pizza award or something!

You do great work for this community and it's much appreciated.
Send a PM, meet up in your Broncos, guy some mud or same, buy him a beverage (or a slice).

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I just edited. I type that backward in my befuddlement. BD, which has the locker already, is more expensive to SAS than OB, with no locker. What in the actual F.
Earlier in this thread someone pointed out that OBX comes with the 10A, while BD is standard with the 7M.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly what my order was based off of this is the first thing I got! Then when I approved everything was on it was correct.. We did the contract added the taxes and plate fee! I signed it! Wham bam done ma'am!!

Screenshot_20210119-174529~3.png

X plan pricing keeps showing up, are Broncos eligible?

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send a PM, meet up in your Broncos, guy some mud or same, buy him a beverage (or a slice).
That's a great, idea. We live in the same state, it's a big state though.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

X plan pricing keeps showing up, are Broncos eligible?
My Dealership honored it...he just had to put it in manually! I also work for the tire supplier well for the Black Diamond trim lol

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These numbers are a joke. There is no way these dealers are only making like $500 selling at $55K Badlands. That, or the holdback is significant.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These numbers are a joke. There is no way these dealers are only making like $500 selling at $55K Badlands. That, or the holdback is significant.
The holdback is huge .

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Dealership honored it...he just had to put it in manually! I also work for the tire supplier well for the Black Diamond trim lol

My dealer isn't going to honor it unless Ford offers it, so rephrasing my question, if it shows like in your order does that mean Ford offers it or this means if they offered it this would be the price?

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A10 is standard on OBX, mandatory on SAS package
Earlier in this thread someone pointed out that OBX comes with the 10A, while BD is standard with the 7M.
So, this is really weird, the last B&P update they upped the price of sas by adding on the 10A separately, if you look at the base 2 door advanced (code E5C), that is obviously including the 10A, and the advanced transfer case, accounting for the $1,595 for the 10A and the $795 for the transfer case respectively. Adding the MSRP for the advanced base, plus the sasquatch package matches the MSRP I get in B&P for a basequatch, and then everything else is separated as options.

If you B&P the OB, and add sasquatch, you get charged $5,790, which would be the $4,995 for sasquatch and the $795 for the transfer case, but the $4,200 msrp for outerbanks sasquatch is $795 less than the normal price. This looks like they are dropping the price of the advanced 4x4 transfer case from it rather than the 10A.

If you look at the price difference between the OB regular and advanced, the difference is way more than the $795 for the transfer case as a standalone option.

There is some serious weirdness going on with these prices (or maybe I'm just crazy and am missing something here?)

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would X-Plan have waived the $1495 destination fee? If not, we only would have saved like $500 on a $50K Badlands.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Man, North, I wish there was an awards system here so I could give you a pineapple pizza award or something!

You do great work for this community and it's much appreciated.
Thanks but no need, like a number of other members who have contributed information, some of the "Friends of the Forum" have provided source material that we all can benefit from, I'm just another conduit.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks but no need, like a number of other members who have contributed information, some of the "Friends of the Forum" have provided source material that we all can benefit from, I'm just another conduit.
Aw, shucks. Now I luv you. MUST FIGHT YOU!!!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So SAS costs less on an OB than an BD? Am I missing something? Are we in crazy town?

2021-01-20 18_21_10-2021 Ford Bronco Price List (Invoice MSRP) - Jan 19 2021.pdf.png
Outer banks already has an automatic transmission in the price, black diamond does not. Since SASQUATCH can only be sold this model year with an automatic transmission, the black diamond config has to add the transmission cost to the Sasquatch cost. Probably isn’t exact though because the black diamond also already has the rear locking differential so that is probably factoring in somewhere as well.
Sponsored