First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody knows how much $$ does Ford makes per unit??
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this!

I wanted to convert it to an Excel sheet, then I wanted to be able to quickly play with totals and add accessories... and I got a little carried away.
Made a sheet with a couple of tabs that let's you simply mark your options with an X and it will total them up and display them on a Summary tab. Could be useful if someone wants to use it to compile what they want to show the dealer or just play with different combinations.

Currently have it posted to Drive here: 2021 Ford Bronco Price List (Invoice MSRP) w Accessories

Note that this is based on @North7's posted doc, plus the accessories list posted elsewhere on B6G. (And odds are that some random error or mistake escaped my notice.)

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes breaking it down line item wise prolly only a couple bucks here and there. just a guess but usually its a couple hundred bucks on a car, its not thousands.
The info I have from my In-law (sales manager) is that the bronco Holdback is around $721, as I have D-Plan I can take invoice, deduct that & the AD ($275) fee but then add $375 to get my price. I like that they give a package invoice for the BD 2-door advanced 4X4 w/Mid gives me a base invoice of $36,474 for that package.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for this!

I wanted to convert it to an Excel sheet, then I wanted to be able to quickly play with totals and add accessories... and I got a little carried away.
Made a sheet with a couple of tabs that let's you simply mark your options with an X and it will total them up and display them on a Summary tab. Could be useful if someone wants to use it to compile what they want to show the dealer or just play with different combinations.

Currently have it posted to Drive here: 2021 Ford Bronco Price List (Invoice MSRP) w Accessories

Note that this is based on @North7's posted doc, plus the accessories list posted elsewhere on B6G. (And odds are that some random error or mistake escaped my notice.)
Excellent work, thank you, I've added a link to your spreadsheet in post #1.

Last edited:

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I learned today that my dealer holding my reservation will be adding on discretionary dealer markups or as another dealer referenced "addendums". They won't tell me how much, too shady. I began asking all the dealers when I found the new Kia Tellurides (where I bought my wife hers) are having 2 "inventory" and "allotment" fees added to the MSRP totaling over $10k additional cost taking that specific Telluride to just under $61k. It's ludicrous.

So I called at least 8 other dealers of various makes and models in the area and all but 1 are adding on such fees now. So happens the 1 dealer not adding any such markup is a FORD dealer but it's too late to switch my reservation dealer. So, I may just take him up on his offer that me being the first to inquire about the Ranger Tremor puts me at top of the list when he is allowed to place his order. My Lariat Tremor build with additional options topped at $48k. Versus my badlands sasquatch build at $62k I just may go that route and forget the Bronco for now...

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I learned today that my dealer holding my reservation will be adding on discretionary dealer markups or as another dealer referenced "addendums". They won't tell me how much, too shady. I began asking all the dealers when I found the new Kia Tellurides (where I bought my wife hers) are having 2 "inventory" and "allotment" fees added to the MSRP totaling over $10k additional cost taking that specific Telluride to just under $61k. It's ludicrous.

So I called at least 8 other dealers of various makes and models in the area and all but 1 are adding on such fees now. So happens the 1 dealer not adding any such markup is a FORD dealer but it's too late to switch my reservation dealer. So, I may just take him up on his offer that me being the first to inquire about the Ranger Tremor puts me at top of the list when he is allowed to place his order. My Lariat Tremor build with additional options topped at $48k. Versus my badlands sasquatch build at $62k I just may go that route and forget the Bronco for now...
You can change your reservation dealer up to March 19th.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for this!

You just saved me like an hour(s). THANK YOU

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19] 1611197030812

Is it really true where it says "AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED"?? I know the b&P is totally fucked up but it sure goes against this statement!!

According to this Doc I can get option 64W on any trim I order!! you guys believe that? should I believe that?

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anybody know if they’re offering $500 military discount on the Broncos?

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
So the base 4 door is $33200 NOT $34795 msrp?!?

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is it really true where it says "AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED"?? I know the b&P is totally fucked up but it sure goes against this statement!!

According to this Doc I can get option 64W on any trim I order!! you guys believe that? should I believe that?
The Order Guide takes precedence.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone tell me what this chart means on the "front axle disconnect"

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19] IMG_2528

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this!

Thank you Sir.
Is it a read only document?

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone tell me what this chart means on the "front axle disconnect"

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19] IMG_2528
It’s a fuel saving measure I think, kind of like locking hubs, interesting that it looks like Sasquatch does not get it, so I’m guessing it’s tied to the m190 front differential