First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't ready through all pages at this point, but thought I should point out a discrepancy I noticed in case it hasn't been mentioned already.

For the 4 Door Diamond (Base with no options) the prices listed are
Invoice Price
37196 38545

Bump up to the 4 Door BD with Mid package and the price Jumps to 40,140. This is a 1,595 price difference, 100 dollars more expensive than the mid package.

If you add all of the items up individually as listed in the sheet, the price comes out identical to the build and price. Using any of the bundled BD packages, the 100 dollar discrepancy carries through.

Now 100 dollars isn't crazy, but I am not letting them take another penny more than necessary. Just check the math and make sure your dealer has the correct final MSRP and invoice number when you place your order.
I noticed the $100 difference on the BD, 2DR, Mid as well (my build). Everything else matched up to build and price website.
Sponsored

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I noticed the $100 difference on the BD, 2DR, Mid as well (my build). Everything else matched up to build and price website.
Good news, I did just put my reservation in, and the final MSRP matched the build and Price (and the individualized calc from the invoice sheet). So that 100 dollar difference seems to be a mistake and be tied in with the mid package.

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If anyone wants an Excel file of the price list, I put this together for myself (attached). Just update anything in Red (select options with an "x", select MSRP or Invoice, enter tax rate, etc.) The spreadsheet is currently set for the October Grainger deal ($2000 below invoice).

Attachments

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you mean the Destination and Delivery fee of $1,495 or are you referring to a cost within a lease?
The cost with a lease - it is automatically included in the build price. Maybe it will be subtracted out?

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the ford acquisition fee ?
On build and price the finance option defaults to a lease and adds a $695 "acquisition fee" to the price. If you change your finance options to "finance" (top right by the little calculator) that fee will go away.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On build and price the finance option defaults to a lease and adds a $695 "acquisition fee" to the price. If you change your finance options to "finance" (top right by the little calculator) that fee will go away.
Thanks a bunch!

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, my appointment is at 1800 with our salesman. I've got the numbers worked out every which way. More so as I know what I want and if there's a discrepancy I want to be able to see what the issue is.

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This helped me out immensely!! I now see that Sasquatch (which requires Advanced 4x4 and Auto) will start me at the higher E5C instead of E5A. I was mistakenly adding again the price of Auto transmission which was raising my price estimate. Now I'm back to where it should be. (y)
Does this mean we could order any model with Advanced 4x4 and NOT add Sasquatch? Hmmm.

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this mean we could order any model with Advanced 4x4 and NOT add Sasquatch? Hmmm.
I'm not even going to hazard a guess. I've been 100% wrong 100% of the time in every previous assumption since I made this darn reservation.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The pricing sheet does not stand alone, it must be used in conjunction with the Order Guide.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting note on the base auto vs base advanced.

Invoice on Base is $28,073 + auto $1,499 = $29,572

Invoice on Base advanced is $30,427. A difference of $855 for the advanced auto transfer case I assume?

So Advanced transfer case invoice is $855? And MSRP is $795?

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting note on the base auto vs base advanced.

Invoice on Base is $28,073 + auto $1,499 = $29,572

Invoice on Base advanced is $30,427. A difference of $855 for the advanced auto transfer case I assume?

So Advanced transfer case invoice is $855? And MSRP is $795?
I noticed that also. tried to do the math every which way and couldn't figure out how they came up with that. that's what I plan on ordering so I should find out

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs