Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I met with my dealer today to review the new MY22.5 Order Guide that includes Raptor (and Everglades). Only odd item I found with respect to Raptor is that option 87E (on board door storage bags) are not included or available as on the other trims. My dealer (he is also the Owner/GM) confirmed MSRP and that Raptor ordering will take place between 3/8 and 3/15 (it is not in WBDO yet). He also indicated that Ford is putting on the pressure behind the scenes to make sure Golden Ticket Holders get their Raptors at MSRP. So don't give up hope yet if your dealer is playing ADM games, that may change in time.
Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
He also indicated that Ford is putting on the pressure behind the scenes to make sure Golden Ticket Holders get their Raptors at MSRP. So don't give up hope yet if your dealer is playing ADM games, that may change in time.
After speaking with the Ford / Bronco support again today and hearing that I cannot transfer my GT reservation (unscheduled order) after dealer initially said ADM, I feel I can only let this play out over the coming week. I had heard the zone rep was going to be at the dealer next week to give further update, so I hope you are right and it all sorts itself out in the end...

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I met with my dealer today to review the new MY22.5 Order Guide that includes Raptor (and Everglades). Only odd item I found with respect to Raptor is that option 87E (on board door storage bags) are not included or available as on the other trims. My dealer (he is also the Owner/GM) confirmed MSRP and that Raptor ordering will take place between 3/8 and 3/15 (it is not in WBDO yet). He also indicated that Ford is putting on the pressure behind the scenes to make sure Golden Ticket Holders get their Raptors at MSRP. So don't give up hope yet if your dealer is playing ADM games, that may change in time.
When I originally talked to my dealer (the owner) after getting my golden ticket, he told me that there would be ADM, but had no clue what was going on, so I went back in a few days ago, and he said that I will get it at MSRP. He must have got something from Ford to change his mind or got updated on the whole golden ticket program.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
anyone have success with their Dealer to order the BRaptor? I have not heard back from my dealer

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer just told me that the body codes for the Raptor have not been populated on their software.(I forget the name of the program they use) So, when the build codes are available, the Raptor can then be ordered.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer just told me that the body codes for the Raptor have not been populated on their software.(I forget the name of the program they use) So, when the build codes are available, the Raptor can then be ordered.
WBDO system.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer said come in tomorrow morning when the system has updated and there is less site traffic, it will have no bearing on where in line you will be.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Received an email from Ford today informing me the Raptor had been ordered.
I’m not surprised bc you said you could get two Warthogs without a hand-raiser allocation. And since the order banks opened, WBDO has somehow only been glitchy for those of us with actual reservations.
Sponsored