Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I called Ford's Bronco customer service line today. The woman I spoke with said that golden ticket holders are going to get price protection just like cancelled MY 21 orders recieved for MY 22 orders.

She also said Ford is very aware of dealers planning ADM but it won't affect golden ticket holders, only those buying from standard dealer allocation. Golden ticket holder orders do not come out of dealer allocation. Standard allocation, dealers can do whatever they want with ADM.

She went even further and said if a dealer refuses to sell to a golden ticket holder because someone made a high offer over MSRP, they would be penalized by Ford.

She said the dealers will get emails about this some time before order banks open.

We'll see
I would like to see Ford come out and price protection on golden ticket holders NO ADM PERIOD. Not sure what price protection other than that, doesnt really compare to MY21 which is price protected order.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When is the next scheduling? 3/4? I was previewing for like the first time last week and I feel I'll be picked this time

Also, do we have a date for BnP for the raptor? I know the email just said order banks open in March (which means could be april for orders to finally go in)
From the dates published Raptor scheduling.

• March 24: May Production Scheduling

KcB32

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you are referring to being second, relative to the Raptor reservation, then that is not how it works. The timestamp refers to your initial Bronco reservation.
So the winners that received the email on Friday had long standing reservations for non-Raptor Broncos and they were selected to upgrade their reservation to the Raptor?
I appreciate the info - wish I had joined this forum months ago.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's it, exactly!
So the winners that received the email on Friday had long standing reservations for non-Raptor Broncos and they were selected to upgrade their reservation to the Raptor?
I appreciate the info - wish I had joined this forum months ago.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you are interested in the Raptor I wouldn’t hesitate to let them know. Other interested parties probably are and I wouldn’t wait
Thanks, contacted dealer and all good to go. Looks like they are sticking with MSRP and no add-on fees etc. as we had on the original order. Sounds like Ford has given them very clear instructions on how to handle these reserved Raptors. I do wonder why they were not contacting the Raptor customers - there seems to be some internal Ford deadline of Thursday to get confirmation on Raptor. Anyone else here anything about this?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks, contacted dealer and all good to go. Looks like they are sticking with MSRP and no add-on fees etc. as we had on the original order. Sounds like Ford has given them very clear instructions on how to handle these reserved Raptors. I do wonder why they were not contacting the Raptor customers - there seems to be some internal Ford deadline of Thursday to get confirmation on Raptor. Anyone else here anything about this?
The next deadline I know which only impacts people who dont have a converted order is get the order in before February 28. The other might be if current order holders do not want the Raptor, they need to get their order out of priority code 99 to continue back into the scheduling pool if they want it built.

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
any advice for me? i need to convert the reservation to an order, is that something that can be done over the phone?

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

any advice for me? i need to convert the reservation to an order, is that something that can be done over the phone?
Yes. That’s what I did.

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I called Ford's Bronco customer service line today. The woman I spoke with said that golden ticket holders are going to get price protection just like cancelled MY 21 orders recieved for MY 22 orders.

She also said Ford is very aware of dealers planning ADM but it won't affect golden ticket holders, only those buying from standard dealer allocation. Golden ticket holder orders do not come out of dealer allocation. Standard allocation, dealers can do whatever they want with ADM.

She went even further and said if a dealer refuses to sell to a golden ticket holder because someone made a high offer over MSRP, they would be penalized by Ford.

She said the dealers will get emails about this some time before order banks open.

We'll see
I chose my dealer because they said they wiould sell their Broncos at msrp for reservation holders. Today I spoke with the sales manager and I was informed that I am the 0nly customer at their dealership that was chosen by Ford for the Bronco Raptor. Before I got the chance to jump up and down from excitement he followed with “but there Will Be A Mark Up for this vehicle”. I said: but I chose your dealership because you sold at msrp. “ Not for specialty vehicles” he says…
He couldn’t even give me a dollar amount of the mark up when I asked. Says he and general manager will have to discuss and they will contact me once they come up with there price 🤬
I am their Only Bronco Raptor ticket winner… what can I do from here? In Fords email it says I need to work with my dealer and convert my reservation to an order end of month (28th). Can I walk away from my dealership with my BRaptor ticket and take it elsewhere that won’t charge above msrp. What do you all advise??

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I chose my dealer because they said they wiould sell their Broncos at msrp for reservation holders. Today I spoke with the sales manager and I was informed that I am the 0nly customer at their dealership that was chosen by Ford for the Bronco Raptor. Before I got the chance to jump up and down from excitement he followed with “but there Will Be A Mark Up for this vehicle”. I said: but I chose your dealership because you sold at msrp. “ Not for specialty vehicles” he says…
He couldn’t even give me a dollar amount of the mark up when I asked. Says he and general manager will have to discuss and they will contact me once they come up with there price 🤬
I am their Only Bronco Raptor ticket winner… what can I do from here? In Fords email it says I need to work with my dealer and convert my reservation to an order end of month (28th). Can I walk away from my dealership with my BRaptor ticket and take it elsewhere that won’t charge above msrp. What do you all advise??
In one of the raptor threads, a dealership representative indicated that they were waiting to hear back from the Ford zone representative, specific to whether customers can change dealerships.

Sponsored

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ultimately, if the reservation holders are not allowed to change dealerships, they will be at the mercy of the dealer and their pricing. The disclaimer was added to the golden ticket emails, indicating that final pricing was between the customer and the dealer. There seems to be a general sentiment that Ford is encouraging them to sell at MSRP, but we know how that goes.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You don't get much choice, either you accept how the dealer wants to have you or you walk away. It's a sucky proposition.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You don't get much choice, either you accept how the dealer wants to have you or you walk away. It's a sucky proposition.
I don’t think we know if that’s the case quite yet.

We don’t know if the golden tickets are transferable to another dealer; we don’t know how much encouragement Ford will apply to get the golden tickets sold at MSRP; and we don’t know what kind of No Sale clause might be involved, like the Lightning reservations.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point no one knows, not even the dealers.

That disclaimer about final sale price could just be referring to dealer handling and processing fees, because even if everyone pays msrp, we won't each be paying the exact same from one dealer to another.

I'm waiting it out to see what happens next.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At this point no one knows, not even the dealers.

That disclaimer about final sale price could just be referring to dealer handling and processing fees, because even if everyone pays msrp, we won't each be paying the exact same from one dealer to another.

I'm waiting it out to see what happens next.
And tax, extended warranty, registration, etc.
Sponsored