First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Groove Ford. They never called me, so today I went back and spoke to the new car sales manager. He said they are getting 10 allocations for golden ticket holders.

He claimed to not know what his normal allocation is. He said all golden ticket holders will be subject to a 15k markup on a raptor but the ticket holders are free to not order a raptor and get a regular bronco at msrp, because the dealership keeps the raptor allocation.

Since my last post I've made a few phone calls and ended up in a department I probably shouldn't have gotten to. It was a very informative talk.
In that talk, I was told exactly opposite of what my dealer told me today. I was told golden ticket allocations follow the customer. And that dealer swaps could be made at any point prior to taking ownership. I was also told this had not been communicated down the line yet because it had not been finalized. The big thing I got from that talk was be patient. They will be protecting us.

So i communicated this to my dealer, and asked why would I agree to markuo if I can just move it elsewhere? He said he'd research that and get back to me.

Few hours after my dealer visit I get a call saying that they were notified by a zone rep that if I move my raptor order it cancels my reservation entirely and they keep the raptor allocation, and I won't get any bronco whatsoever. I know this to be false and am not thrilled with their "threat"

I am very much looking forward to Ford's announcements.
If you are right about Fords announcement I would leave that dealership out of spite
Sponsored

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you are right about Fords announcement I would leave that dealership out of spite

I would be on the phone with Ford first thing and move that reservation and Braptor tomorrow. Screw that guy.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone actually confirmed what happens to a Golden Ticket if I don't want it? Can't afford it? Choose to go back to my prior order?

Is there any point where the dealership gets to dip their hands in Hand Raiser allocations? Do we have any insight here yet? Or do these go back to Ford? Or do they go to the next person in line at THAT dealership? So in that case, they could just keep trying people until they got to someone willing to pay a large ADM (unlike this guy, who flat out refuses).

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone actually confirmed what happens to a Golden Ticket if I don't want it? Can't afford it? Choose to go back to my prior order?

Is there any point where the dealership gets to dip their hands in Hand Raiser allocations? Do we have any insight here yet? Or do these go back to Ford? Or do they go to the next person in line at THAT dealership? So in that case, they could just keep trying people until they got to someone willing to pay a large ADM (unlike this guy, who flat out refuses).
The official Ford email stated that the dealership's allocation would not be affected if the customer decided not to pursue the Raptor.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I bet there are going to be a ton of abandoned golden tickets, not everyone who raised their hand was very serious. I clicked on email because I was curious for more info, didn’t necessarily mean I wanted one. I got selected and now I’m interested, largely because I realize it’s probably my only chance to ever have one without a crazy ADM. I can probably swing the extra $20k at this time, but many probably can’t or won’t. I’ve also read that the allocations stay with the dealer. I’m curious how many hand raisers there ended up being, the less there are the quicker we should get them if Ford sticks to the plan of us getting them before the other allotments

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford has said that the dealer allocation is not affected by the customer’s decision to go/no-go with the Raptor.

In other words, the allocation does not go back to the dealer and belongs to the customer. The allocation lives and dies with the customer.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bet there are going to be a ton of abandoned golden tickets, not everyone who raised their hand was very serious. I clicked on email because I was curious for more info, didn’t necessarily mean I wanted one. I got selected and now I’m interested, largely because I realize it’s probably my only chance to ever have one without a crazy ADM. I can probably swing the extra $20k at this time, but many probably can’t or won’t. I’ve also read that the allocations stay with the dealer. I’m curious how many hand raisers there ended up being, the less there are the quicker we should get them if Ford sticks to the plan of us getting them before the other allotments
This, I thought there was a Snowball chance in hell I would get one without ADM. Dealer hit me and said I was selected and he was charging MSRP.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Few hours after my dealer visit I get a call saying that they were notified by a zone rep that if I move my raptor order it cancels my reservation entirely and they keep the raptor allocation, and I won't get any bronco whatsoever.
Call Ford. That’s a blatant lie. I wouldn’t even bother speaking to that dealership again, unless I drove by in my Raptor to tell them it was MSRP.

CG26

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f350 1970 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if there is any deadline I should be aware of on my Golden Ticket?

Anyone have any leads from Ford yet on switching dealers?

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if there is any deadline I should be aware of on my Golden Ticket?

I would confirm with you dealer that you want to order the Raptor and that your existing order has been put in Code99. Ford will send you and email when order banks open

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I think golden ticket holders have 2 weeks to order once bank opens

CG26

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would confirm with you dealer that you want to order the Raptor and that your existing order has been put in Code99. Ford will send you and email when order banks open
I think golden ticket holders have 2 weeks to order once bank opens
thank you. Should I still let the dealer know even if I plan on switching once Ford figures things out?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
thank you. Should I still let the dealer know even if I plan on switching once Ford figures things out?
I’d let them know, I’d also confirm they are sound MSRP. Once order banks opens up your dealer will be flooded with inquiries, if they are not already

CG26

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d let them know, I’d also confirm they are sound MSRP. Once order banks opens up your dealer will be flooded with inquiries, if they are not already
Thats the thing they are asking over sticker and wanting to switch to a dealer that will match MSRP.

Any suggestions?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thats the thing they are asking over sticker and wanting to switch to a dealer that will match MSRP.

Any suggestions?
I see. I’d check back in a couple days and see if they still plan to do ADM with golden ticket holders. When I checked with mine when I initially got the golden ticket I don’t think they had a full understanding how they worked. They have since said they would honor MSRP. Good luck, it’s shitty that they would do an ADM
Sponsored