MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An article on today’s Ford Authority claims Broncos average a quick seven day turn around on dealer lots. This shows how anyone can spin reality into a concocted story. Since almost every Bronco has a customer waiting it’s arrival, and the orders that are either abandoned or put in stock due to scrupulously lame dealers are then sold with ADM to ( insert description here) ,wouldn’t a quick turn around be the norm?
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An article on today’s Ford Authority claims Broncos average a quick seven day turn around on dealer lots. This shows how anyone can spin reality into a concocted story.
Supposedly the number does not include customers picking up reservations. It's still kind of a non story though. Bronco demand is much higher than supply, so the trucks move fast? No shit.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford is in major spin mode or at least until their short slightness catches up to them on their new paper business model.

eugenemoyer8

Base
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I call Florida East Coast Railway almost every day and ask them to look up my rail car. They tell me daily the car is still sitting and waiting to be spotted for unloading. Once the vehicle is unloaded, it should be fairly quick to get picked up by a truck. I would not assume your rail car has been unloaded. Mine has been inside the rail car for close to 4 weeks now. Makes me want to f_ck&%^$ scream.
I feel your pain mine was built the first of December and I've had five shipping delays now

Sponsored

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pretty mind-blown that of those 54K my day two order still hasn’t even been scheduled. I’ve always been a relatively patient person, but this, wow. Not even remotely patient any more and just feeling screwed at this point.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve seen maybe 6 total on the road (including my own) within 3 hours of Sacramento. Have yet to see a 2-door except for on dealer lots or at the Bronco Off Roadeo. Love the look of the 2-door, but just didn’t work for me.
Really? I see at least one more door everyday. I’ve seen 3 2dr that aren’t mine. I’ve even pulled up next to other broncos at stoplights 2x now. I’m in the Granite Bay/Roseville area. This area has a lot of them.

EKOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really? I see at least one more door everyday. I’ve seen 3 2dr that aren’t mine. I’ve even pulled up next to other broncos at stoplights 2x now. I’m in the Granite Bay/Roseville area. This area has a lot of them.
Apparently there are a lot more up the hill than down in the city.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've seen a few while down here on Marco Island/Naples, Florida.

Sponsored

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Enron lied to all theirs! You never know?????
True … the SEC caught them? I did notice the sales are U.S. sales and therefore don’t include Canada ( f you Shorsey!) - let me know if you get the reference. 😀

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True … the SEC caught them? I did notice the sales are U.S. sales and therefore don’t include Canada ( f you Shorsey!) - let me know if you get the reference. 😀
Yes, Only after employees and shareholders lost millions!!! I think 🤔 I got it... but it might be little "UNCLEAR" 🙈 to all us Americans! ???

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, Only after employees and shareholders lost millions!!! I think 🤔 I got it... but it might be little "UNCLEAR" 🙈 to all us Americans! ???
Letterkenny!!!
Sponsored