First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it true that new orders cannot have MIC? That new restriction would lead me to believe that they’re running out of soft top orders in the near future and need to start filling the open production slots (and make dealer stock)
Two doors only come with the MIC. That would mean that they are not accepting orders for two doors. I ordered one in December.

BlanchardSteve

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is more in regards to future production of the bronco, but remember at some point this year MAP is going to have to re-tool to make the next generation Ranger. Not sure how isolated the production lines are. But If they are isolated the freed up resources(2.3 engines, 10 speeds, people, paint) could lead to a surge in bronco production, or a halt as they have to shut down the plant for a changeover. It will be interesting to see.

I placed my order in August of 21 after seeing EG from a smallish ford dealer- that seems to be a mistake now, nothing against them. Best case I think I am looking at next fall- worst case I don’t even want to think about. Who knows but this forum is a pleasant distraction.

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me since late 2020: MY21 Broncos are gonna be rare, and valuable down the road.

Turds: You’re wrong and don’t know anything. 120k+ is not rare.

Me now:
Ford Bronco 📈 Bronco December 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 9,168 Sold / 10,851 Produced 1643090193524
Sponsored