Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

18 months into production and Ford can't produce more than 12k-13k per month. They can build 40K+ F150s and 20K+ Explorers in December but we can't crack 11k in Broncos built. Mavs are even worse...
A lot of that has to do with planned factory capacity. Ignoring constraints, Ford would need to cut back on Rangers or set up another plant to produce Rangers and/or Broncos which is very expensive. The smart thing for Ford is to try to project what the demand will be once we get through the initial bubble and build for slightly more capacity than that.

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's ok. I got impatient and ordered a 2nd Bronco from the same dealer(no reservation) minus the sasquatch, mic, and a couple other constraints and that one arrived 123 days later last April. I've got 14,600 mile on that one. The ironic thing is by the time mine arrives my last winter in MN will be almost over and I won't have any need the MIC top that has held up my order for likely 8+ months. It will be going to FL for the winters stating next October and I'll get a power soft top for it. I'm sure I can get a nice sum for the MIC top this spring. :)

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 2.58.19 PM.png
I love the wheels and tires here! what size?

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least 3. June 21 order date, re-ordered Sept 2022 for MY23, still no build date. That lux package and hard top are a pair of unicorns!!!!! Please Ford would you build mine!!!! Tired of seeing others with similar packages and more recent build dates driving around!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love the wheels and tires here! what size?
Stock Sasqautch wheels that I bought locally(mine is a non Sasquatch with a 1.25" leveling kit). Trim rings are powder coated a titanium color. Falken Wildpeaks AT3W 315/70R17 which I can now confirm are FANTASTIC on snow and ice. We've had 50" here already and it's not melting anytime soon as our average highs are in the 20's for until the end of February. I pulled this out of the garage with 13" of fresh snow on the driveway a couple days ago and it was unflappable in the snow. I loved that all the sidestreets weren't plowed until noon.

Ford Bronco πŸ“ˆ Bronco December 2022 and Full-Year 2022 Sales & Production Numbers Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 12.24.27 PM

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been pretty patient waiting for a build date, until I got my blend date of 11/28/22 (originally 11/22). Built 'pic' came via email 12/14/22. I called Ford to ask if it was on the train yet (~12/20/22) It was not. I called Ford again yesterday (1/4/23) and it was on a train - en route.

Ford gave me an original delivery window of 12/30 - 1/5. Yesterday, the Ford rep. said it was now 1/6 to 1/13. Perhaps Ford was waiting for enough vehicles to ship and yours is with mine heading west from Dearborn. Wishful thinking? Probably! But i thought i would pass it along.
I'm thinking you're right and which region of the country & how many units are going in the same direction will determine when it gets on a train. If a completed Bronco is heading to major metro hub on a major rail line, there will be trains loads going out more often, a smaller population hub depending how far out, you may wait some time for a spot.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm thinking you're right and which region of the country & how many units are going in the same direction will determine when it gets on a train. If a completed Bronco is heading to major metro hub on a major rail line, there will be trains loads going out more often, a smaller population hub depending how far out, you may wait some time for a spot.
I think it’s more luck with the timing of when it’s shipped.
For the Twin Cities(16th largest metro area in the U.S.). I’ve been waiting over a month since β€œbuilt” to get mine loaded onto a train. I’ll hoping to have it within 60 days of when it was built which will be 24 months since ordering and 30 months since my first week reservation. 11/22 blend, 12/05 build completed.

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do we know when the next scheduling week will be?

BT!

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do these production number include delivered units or is there a field with 100k trucks rusting in the snow ?

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do we know when the next scheduling week will be?
I have been waiting to see on this as well. I'm 807 days now and no information at all. Damn allocations!!!!!

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do these production number include delivered units or is there a field with 100k trucks rusting in the snow ?
They are counted as "Produced" when they leave the assembly line, and then counted as "Sold" when it is delivered and handed over to the buyer.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe it's considered sold when delivered to the dealers. Not to the consumers.

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been waiting to see on this as well. I'm 807 days now and no information at all. Damn allocations!!!!!
Im right there with ya haha its been a long terrible road

rd50078

Outer Banks
First Name
RD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe it's considered sold when delivered to the dealers. Not to the consumers.
It's considered sold once the vehicle leaves Ford's loading docs.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Updated my tracker.

Looks like Ford's daily production down in 3Q 2022, at 370, 410, and 350 units Oct - Dec, respectively, while daily sales at 353, 311, and 336 respectively.

Total lifetime come difference produced to sold Broncos is at 24,677 at EOY, lowest we've seen in a while with 79% of lifetime produced Broncos sold.

Sponsored