Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so combined with last year's sales it's safe to say Ford is about 40% through initial orders probably much higher, yet there is still a boatload of us day 1/2 very early people that still don't have build dates all the way through May.

lol, just lol...
I posted about my store's situation not long ago:

Gloff said:
...all of our 7/13 reservations that were ordered have been fulfilled. We have 29 7/14 res still outstanding and 66 first week reservations still outstanding (including Raptor Handraisers).

Of those 66, 15 are Two Door (22%, which is slightly more than the most recent commodity info I could find of 19%, but less than our total take rate since reservations opened of about 30%)

Ford's commodity suggestions still apply: Order a soft top and without a tow package if you want it quicker. Hard top is still around 82% of all orders, capacity is 55%. (again, as of most recent information available to me)
FWIW, 48% of our total reservations have been built, scheduled, are in transit, or are sold.

Many of the soft tops built were in store orders not tied to a reservation (about 7% of my currently sold orders) And another 7% either in transit or scheduled.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted about my store's situation not long ago:

FWIW, 48% of our total reservations have been built, scheduled, are in transit, or are sold.

Many of the soft tops built were in store orders not tied to a reservation (about 7% of my currently sold orders) And another 7% either in transit or scheduled.
You're in alot better shape than a couple of the very popular dealers here. SAC still has several very early 7/13-14 unscheduled builds including mine.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I suspect a good chunk of new broncos are sitting on ball room floor with ample sticker shock to make up the gap in numbers.

I pretty sure there are at least 250k unfilled orders in the system. At least everyone on this forum has a dream bronco on order and one soft top/2.3 auto.
This exactly. 5 of the 6 Bronco owners I know are driving a soft top while waiting for their ideal Bronco. My soft top arrives next week while I still don’t have a VIN for my 7/20/20 reservation.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're in alot better shape than a couple of the very popular dealers here. SAC still has several very early 7/13-14 unscheduled builds including mine.
That's a function of the allocation. Fwiw, we still have some 7/14s outstanding, so I think the commodities are impacting those high level early (1st week) reservations.

Preacher

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know how many Broncos have been sold versus how many have been delivered up-to-date.

Sponsored

NAP51DMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nun-ya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
160k order conversions over 16 months ago...do you think a large portion of that group that did reserve early, did order both times will just continue to sit and wait? I personally have a very early am 7/14 timestamp, do not even need the vehicle and am already looking at other options.

The only reason a chunk of 7/13 folks got built was because they ordered FEs and Ford put themselves in a bind to get them done. The same will happen with Raptors and Everglades too.
Yes and even those that don't the order transfers to the dealer meaning you are still waiting behind all of those orders one way or another.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do not want to beat a dead horse, but I want another confirmation that “sales” equals delivered and not “produced”. That is correct?
In recording sales, a delivery is the culmination and completion of the sales process. So yes, a sale = delivered.

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know why production numbers went away?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok...so what? Does this number differentiate between dealer stock and people's orders?

Cuz I see overpriced dealer stock Broncos driving around all over the place. It doesn't mean squat when it comes to Ford filling its promises to its reservation holders.

Sponsored
First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs-M5 & 750; Dodge Charger SRT, 30 4WD pickups
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too have been waiting since 2/9/21 for a base 2 door and still have no build date. I was very patient this hole time but the thing that finally switched my pissed switch was when they were giving away a Bronco on Wheel Of Fortune.
But we are still waiting.
Ford’s lack of transparency about the delay is far more irksome that the delay. No one expects Ford to tell them when their Bronco will be delivered. However, Ford could say: “Based on current X, Y, Z constraints we anticipate building N vehicles/month, with a priority for vehicles without A, B, C features, but this will change if conditions change, and it is likely, for the foreseeable future, that changes will limit production.” This would allow reasonable guess about delivery times. Instead, they say nothing in a way that provides hope the situation is better than it is.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really didn't hear about this. :rolleyes:

But they took orders from non reservation holders, like my wife, for almost a year afterwards till they stopped in March. So there are more than 160k orders is my point and the production will never catch up even with a stoppage of customer orders because they will also add dealer inventory starting in May and then make 10k or so total Raptors and Everglades models.

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes and even those that don't the order transfers to the dealer meaning you are still waiting behind all of those orders one way or another.
This is fact and it really irks me. If the order holder cancels, it should cancel. Not stay in front of others to benefit the dealer.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs