Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the info! It doesn’t surprise me that the early buyers are shelling out more $ for higher trims and packages.

I don’t understand how Oxford white is on 8% of Broncos, but shows all zeros on the color matrix.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard over the weekend that Ford is completely surprised by the two door take rate. Between this and the MIC (instead of white) top, it's like they were so focused on Jeep Wrangler as a competitor, they forgot to stop and check what pent up demands Bronco enthusiasts would want and choose.
When you build a better Jeep than Jeep...

Had this been a Jeep, I wouldn't have considered the two-door. Too small. But Ford nailed it with the Bronco, not only being just right, but looking awesome, too!

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is one more. Color take rate also changes quite a bit, as colors differ by model (sorry FE folks ...)

View attachment 85656
I got some slightly different numbers (maybe different data sets) but my data set has people that ordered white! ;)

Ford Bronco 📈 Our 2021 Bronco Order Stats / Take Rates After 1K Submissions Colors By Trim

Colors by 2DR and 4DR and Trim
Ford Bronco 📈 Our 2021 Bronco Order Stats / Take Rates After 1K Submissions Colors By Trim 2

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is the a 2% High Package on Black Diamond? You can't get High on BD
And people wonder why there is a margin of error in polls. :LOL:

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t understand how Oxford white is on 8% of Broncos, but shows all zeros on the color matrix.
My mistake! I updated my screen shot.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For as much complaining about the Lux package as there has been. The first 1000 orders submitted on here shows Ford exactly what they wanted to see. Low Manual take rates and high Lux take rates. In my opinion the only thing that may be slightly surprising is how many people are opting for Badlands, because Ford stating Wildtrak would be delayed (likely due to the fact that Sas is built in) I think they figured more people would opt for the WildTrak with the perceived added value of Sas.
I'd say 15% is actually high for manual take rates - especially when you consider no 2.7 Manual and no mansquatch availability puts a cap on it. For example, 58% of all 2.3s are manuals. If the 2.7 and sasquatch constraint were off, it would be higher.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All these stats look pretty good to me. Ford did its marketing job well with Sas, Badlands, and Lux. Just like Jeep does for Rubicon. A huge majority of Badlands owners will never use their vehicle to its potential....mostly mall crawlers. A great example of how advertisement can train people minds. Must be some kind of commentary on our state of mind in there somewhere.

CO suprises me right now. I thought it would be a race to the bottom between Race Red and CO as the least picked color. I still think they will be there after the die hards get done ordering.

Another one that doesnt seem right is WT is out selling BD. I dont think that will end up holding. BD and OBX will outsell WT in the end in my opinion. BL will always be on top just like Rubicon.

These stats a fun to look at, thanks for keeping track.

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
The two things that surprise me are that the Base model and Iconic Silver are the least ordered. It seems like the Base has a strong following on this forum and Iconic Silver looks really good with the 50 shades of grey. Still early in the ordering process but these two things stood out the most to me.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They were worried about the Wildtrak having too many orders but I think having a Badlands might be the deadly 7th.
I don’t think Ford was worried about too many WT orders, I think what causes the WT to be on the deadly 7 list is the standard squatch and 2.7...

TK-421

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So with the 2.3l at 25%, and the manual at 15%, it looks to me like the take rate for a stick is 60% when there’s actually a choice.

Sponsored

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Absolutely astounded that there is 200+ orders on the most expensive possible build, and what amounts to a 55k USD toy.

Either this forum skews wealthy or financially oblivious... I need to do what yall do

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

for those ordering the lux, what about that package do you want/need the most? The only item on the list that I thought about was heated steering wheel but that's not worth it.
Same ... mildly interested in the B&O sound package , but I think aftermarket would be better anyway

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely astounded that there is 200+ orders on the most expensive possible build, and what amounts to a 55k USD toy.

Either this forum skews wealthy or financially oblivious... I need to do what yall do
People dont mind going in debt. Me personally, its a hard pill to swallow buying a $47k toy that doesnt do 150mph+. Thats why Im working OT everyday I can to pay a crapload of cash down.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought it would be interesting to see how some options break down by model. Some of these stats made perfect sense to me, and some others left me scratching my head. Either way, I found it interesting to see how these options break down by model.

View attachment 85646

BD 60% 2DR, 52% 4DR?
I guess technically 100% have at least 2drs, but those numbers don't seem to match.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
for those ordering the lux, what about that package do you want/need the most? The only item on the list that I thought about was heated steering wheel but that's not worth it.
Probably a tie for adaptive cruise control and the upgraded sound system.
Sponsored