Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
25 - 40 year olds?

Younger professionals with disposable income?

Yeah, that tracks.
I'm betting more likely buyers eligible for AARP cards. Basing that on a survey of Jeep JL owners where older people were the largest group of big spenders on the JL.
Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lux surprises me most
No kidding?! I've never built a LUX package on B&P, let alone order one, Really surprising. Now I'm tempted to add it just to see what it would take. 😂
Not just LUX though, 2.7, Auto, etc. I think much of that is linked, so I get it, but the cost has to be mid-fifties, if not over 60K. Just can't do that right now.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm betting more likely buyers eligible for AARP cards. Basing that on a survey of Jeep JL owners where older people were the largest group of big spenders on the JL.
Good point. I bet the the largest demographic for Harley Owners is "mid-life crisis age to retirement age" accountants and dentists.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah I know. I'm 35. Just poking fun at the Millennial Anti-Theft Device crowd.
Word.

Whenever someone makes that quip (seriously) I always point out to them that the reason millennials don't know how to drive a stick is because all the Boomers decided to only buy automatics and never taught their kids how to drive manual...

...Also, you ever stop to think about who actually decided to start handing out all those participation trophies?

;)

Sponsored

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order stats skewing to highest trim levels makes you realize how smart Ford have been in managing the pre-order process. At Jeep's launch of the JL in 2018, they over-produced thousands of base Sport models which sat on dealer lots for over a year in many cases and were eventually sold at big discounts.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this really goes to show how ford screwed up the trim levels

maybe we are a biased group but it seems like most of the people are going high.

The main reason im badlands is simply because it has auto disconnect and wash out floors

I wonder what this list would look like if all broncos had washout interior with auto disconnect
If base model didnt have carpet I'd be in a BaseSquatch.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sad to see the low amount of 7 speeds, but not surprised.
I would have liked to get the 7sp but having a height impaired wife makes it a no go. At 4'9.25" we have had trouble in the past with being able to press the clutch in far enough to even be able to start a vehicle.

Spending 50k on a vehicle she most likely would not be able to drive is a deal breaker on the manual.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why Black instead of Anti-Matter Blue, which 42% of those on BG6 think is Black?
Anti-matter blue looks too purplish for me. I don't love any of the colors this year honestly. I was leaning Cactus Grey, but its too mint green in person for my taste. If 2022 has better options, I might wait for that. I don't understand why they didn't offer Leadfoot Grey, which is their best color in my opinion.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If base model didnt have carpet I'd be in a BaseSquatch.
I still think ford should have gone with 4 trims

-base (washout floor and disconnect with basically nothing else)
-base lux mall crawl (carpet with all the tech options available to order but not standard)
-Badlands (same thing as now)
-Lux high mall crawler (basically first edition mixed with wildtrack with everything you can order with carpet)

Sponsored

FREEWAYPHIL

Black Diamond
First Name
HAT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F 150 4 Wheel Drive
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good looking smaller vehicle. Saw 3 last week at Bob Tomas Ford/ McKinney Texas. NOT what we were there for however...But it was good to see a vehicle in Area 51.

FREEWAYPHIL

Black Diamond
First Name
HAT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F 150 4 Wheel Drive
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good looking smaller vehicle. Saw 3 last week at Bob Tomas Ford/ McKinney Texas. NOT what we were there for however...But it was good to see a vehicle in Area 51.
Replying to question about the Sport...

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this really goes to show how ford screwed up the trim levels

maybe we are a biased group but it seems like most of the people are going high.

The main reason im badlands is simply because it has auto disconnect and wash out floors

I wonder what this list would look like if all broncos had washout interior with auto disconnect
Doesn't it mean the opposite, if you're Ford? It's likely they will sell a Base and make very little profit, but a well equipped Badlands or Wildtrak will be a cash cow $$$$

FREEWAYPHIL

Black Diamond
First Name
HAT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F 150 4 Wheel Drive
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We went with the Black Diamond due to budget constraints. But Area 51 Mid Package 4 door 2.7 10 speed tow package MIC and will find aftermarket wheel and tire package down the line...
Sponsored