Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take rate for the manual on the trims it is offered is about 22.5%. Which is actually really high for the US.
1612211176085.png

There are also 4 people who responded that they are getting the MT with the 2.7 and a model/package that it isn't available. 1 BB with 2.7, 1 BD-mid, 1 BD-high, and 1 wildtrak
Especially since you must get the lower end motor to get the manual. A healthy percentage of the 2.7's would likely choose manual if it was offered bringing up that 22.5%. Plus, many who chose the manual would have stepped up to the 2.7 if they could still get a manual and are only buying the 4 cylinder in order to get the manual.
Sponsored

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had to go back and double-check. :) Destination included. In fairness, the Lux, engine and transmission were the big-ticket items. The other four were small. But it was the "below invoice" deal that made it work. I'm not sure I would have kept ticking the boxes if I was at MSRP.
Haha I hear ya... sounds like you got a cracking deal. My dealer is offering X Plan pricing so hopefully I should get a reasonable discount off my BL

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this is solid evidence why the color palette Ford put out is what it is. Exactly half of the Broncos you will see eventually will be some form of Gray.

Iconic Silver needed to go. The grays are too much like it, clearly.

Lots of Lux Packages tells me a good percentage (not all, relax) are coming from a car. Bronco fans that have been waiting or bandwagon riders - I guess we will see on Used lots starting in the December. mayhaps...

Fun stuff...

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
interesting, to me anyway, is that the take rate on the 2.7 is almost 90% (if you discount the manual folks who are forced into the 2..3) I suspect Ford did not anticipate that at all.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell yeah, Dirty Jerzy's #11

Most popular trim, 40% on the doors, 15% trans rate, 5% color (Rounding them up btw, since whats 0.1%?), quarter for the engine

At this rate, I'm beyond set

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this really goes to show how ford screwed up the trim levels

maybe we are a biased group but it seems like most of the people are going high.

The main reason im badlands is simply because it has auto disconnect and wash out floors

I wonder what this list would look like if all broncos had washout interior with auto disconnect
I'd go with a different model than Badlands and leave the sway bar disco and washout floor for someone else, but it's the black interior that sold me. I really don't like the other interiors, didn't grab an FE reservation, and I'm not going to compromise on a vehicle in this price range. I'm getting leather as well, so no washout floor for me, anyhow. I'll have the most luxurious and badass 4x4 on the block... er, in the cul-de-sac. ;)

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for sharing! Fingers crossed for my Base Sasquatch w/ 2.3ltr in early summer!
I ordered the
Especially since you must get the lower end motor to get the manual. A healthy percentage of the 2.7's would likely choose manual if it was offered bringing up that 22.5%. Plus, many who chose the manual would have stepped up to the 2.7 if they could still get a manual and are only buying the 4 cylinder in order to get the manual.
also if they offered manual Sasquatch in the beginning there would be MT ordered. I was going to get MT with sas but since I don’t want to wait I decided if I had to get a auto I’ll upgrade to 2.7

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Alright show yourselves which 10% of you got the 4 banger with the auto. I want to know who not to get behind.:ROFLMAO:
Ugh, that would be me.. :confused: , but I'm old so you wouldn't want to be behind me anyway....and if I end up in Hawaii I'll be driving some rental Camry anyway.

And don't you have an early FSB? New Bronco=most powerful Bronco ever. ( I know your's is probably heavily modded) :)

Sponsored

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet the average price for Badlands orders will be mid $50's. Which is a lot but if you Squatch a 4 door Big Bend you can easily get to $50k
Exactly why i did Badlands w/ Lux. Black Diamond was my cheaper alternative (washout floor)but even without SAS, it gets up there. I figure why not pay a few grand more for exactly what want (very few people "need" this thing), especially for something i will be keeping for a very long time.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for those ordering the lux, what about that package do you want/need the most? The only item on the list that I thought about was heated steering wheel but that's not worth it.
Adaptive cruise and heated steering wheel. My wife was fine with High but if I'm going to drive it, I want most of the same creature comforts I'm used to with my Flex.

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly why i did Badlands w/ Lux. Black Diamond was my cheaper alternative (washout floor)but even without SAS, it gets up there. I figure why not pay a few grand more for exactly what want (very few people "need" this thing), especially for something i will be keeping for a very long time.
Completely agree.. I spent ages agonizing over a Big Bend/Black Diamond w/S'quatch but they easily get into mid/high 40s price wise. The difference in monthly payments over a 60 month loan becomes fairly nominal so you might as well spring for Badlands w/high or lux. The base 8" infotainment screen will look very dated in a few years time