First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing there surprised me except the Badlands percentage. Once you get up to a $45K+ vehicle the percentage increase to get the Lux isn't much. I expected the Squatch to be high. I also highly expect 75% or more of theses vehicles regardless of trim or options to never see dirt.

Also if final allocation is also based on Jeep market penetration then you're going to see the Bronco won't be showing up as much in the places they were ordered in.

https://thenewswheel.com/jeep-considered-most-popular-new-car-in-recent-study/

Jeep-Popular-New-Car-Hashtag-561x630.jpg
Lamborghini in North Carolina. LOL. Definitely an accurate picture. 😐 :ROFLMAO:

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If BB came as high as an available package, that probably would have been my ride. But I couldn't budge on screen and was enamored by the cameras.... So I'm spending way more money than originally intended.

I imagine in a few years there'll be some trim simplification.
Agree completely! I also thought about the OB at first. It is plenty capable for what I want, I could have added a lift and bigger tires but those interior choices sent me packing. I tried really hard not to spend over $50k. Didn't work. 😂🤦‍♀️

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is the main reason for going Badlands over Wildtrack, the interior is what some say?

That latest pie chart shows a huge difference in orders for the badlands, 3X more than the Wildtrack thought it would be closer…

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So my IS BB is going to be SUPER unique, nice... not that I am ever going to get it though since I am a late comer (Feb 2021 Reservation).
Yep, feeling good about my 2dr BB non Sas. I did get Area 51 so it will look like 1 in 5 Broncos out there, thinking of Race Red to make it a real unicorn!

Sponsored

Mabes

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kept saying I would only buy Carbonized grey but the pictures never looked that good to me. So I settled on Black because of one of the first pictures we got to see
Ford Bronco 📈 Our 2021 Bronco Order Stats / Take Rates After 2K Submissions Shadow Black 2021 Ford Bronco20

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going over the order list I can see a lot of people are ordering the exact Bronco that I want.
I can't wait to see broncos on the trails.

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking forward to having the only rapid red WT with a black mod top in my area!

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

so when are the actual order numbers coming out?

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like with the Wrangler, many of these will not be the DD. If a V8 was offered it would be the #1 choice. There are many people with many many monies to spend on a toy. Many will spend thousands over MSRP to get one quick. If you start the order process today I wonder when you will get it.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't know why but the Badlands by far and away the leading trim shocked me. I mean I expected it to be the most popular here on the forum but not by that wide of a margin
I figured that Wildtrack and Outerbanks would be very close to Badlands in number of takers. Lot of LUX takers too, more than I figured.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I figured that Wildtrack and Outerbanks would be very close to Badlands in number of takers. Lot of LUX takers too, more than I figured.
That really shocked me too especially the way some people talk around here when it comes to creature comforts lol

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking forward to having the only rapid red WT with a black mod top in my area!
That's probably my favorite Bronco look (other than lightning blue) but I'm not that "kinda guy" to order a red. Absolutely love it tho and can't wait to see it on the road

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Biggest surprise to me is the low take rate on the modular hard top.

At first I thought maybe this was just because people wanted to get their Bronco early and were willing to accept the MIC top, but then you see all the other things that people ordered that will likely delay their build, so I'm not sure if that explains it.

People also are paying up for lux, and the big engine, and squatch, and all the other expensive stuff. So why not the modular hard top? Very interesting.
Anyone ever answer you here? I’m still trying to understand the difference that makes the modular top more expensive. As far as I can tell they all come apart the same?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone ever answer you here? I’m still trying to understand the difference that makes the modular top more expensive. As far as I can tell they all come apart the same?
I‘m not sure there’s an answer to give.

Regarding the tops, from my perspective the MIC is just cheap plastic that will fade rather quickly over time. The modular top is basically a painted body panel that can continue to look great. And I think it looks better in the first place.

Now if you’re going to have the top off a lot or you’re going to beat the crap out of it in the woods, then MIC probably makes more sense.
Sponsored