Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Doug. A few things stick out looking at these stats....

For one, you Bronco6G folk have a lot of money with that Lux and 2.7 take rate! Ha! 🤑

Top trims mean enthusiasts and higher incomes which is what you'd expect from a group ordering a car unseen or driven and are first out of the gate.

I took the Lux pack also to go along with Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7, 2DR, so most of us fall into the expected categories.

Interesting to see how dealerships order Broncos in a year or two. Will they all be Badlands and WildTrak with 2.7, Lux or High, and Squatched? When the average walk in customer gets a look at the Bronco, will they share our passions or look for more of a deal regardless of how they intend to use it? 🤔

Pondering questions for coffee...
Sponsored

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 things that surprise me...low take rate on shadow black. I honestly expected higher on a 'safe' color and the high take rate on Sasquatch. I have considered changing my 4 door BD sasquatch order to a Badlands non Squatch with maybe high.package but I think I'll leave it as is.
I was surprised at the sasquatch take rate as well. I took a looked closer at the data and realized the Sasquatch calculation includes FE and Wildtrack builds that come with that package. So, the number is more reflective of how many builds will have that package rather than the number of orders that added that package. If you remove FE and Wildtrack builds from the math the "take rate" is more like 35-40%

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah the Lux surprised me as well. What's in the Lux that people are dying to have?
For me I'm spending way more than I want to but it isn't more than I can afford. Once you rip the band-aid off on my expected price, adding a few more thousand, if you can pay for it, doesn't matter too much.

I'm chasing good sound which is kinda dumb without hearing what the b&o sounds like but here we are.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base was the lowest trim- interesting. Most important to me was:

-Getting a Bronco
-Bigger engine
-2 Door
-Larger tires and wheels
-Keeping the price down as I am close to retirement and this Bronco will be it.

One answer- 2 door Basesquatch with the six. (With the 6, had to get automatic or I might have considered the manual. Typically I prefer manuals.)

Even with the base and Sasquatch, this will be the most expensive vehicle I have ever purchased. And by a lot- second most expensive was my 2017 Camaro RS, which I paid 34K.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about Squatch per Trim?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had to draw a line in the sand, LUX was out. I was capping a budget at 50k for a BL and still blew over it as I wanted the 12" screen 360 feature which they shoved in High Package. Ford wins on corralling buyers to the premium take rate.

Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is pretty interesting. Most people fall in the Badlands/Squatch/4 Door/Lux camp. Some high rollers here!

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

16% manual transmission on this site, whom I’d consider to be some of the most avid off-roaders, says to me the general public take rate will be tiny.
I would tend to agree with you. It’s interesting though how this larger sample size shows the manual take rate actually increased over 1% (14.0-16.2) from the last post from Doug with this data. I bet the general public won’t be this high though, like you said.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A-51 and Cactus are fade colors and 5 yrs from now there is going to be alot of outdated ugly Broncos around. IMO
Yep... and I'll just keep on driving my ugly Bronco when the 5 year time hits. I know it's a risk, but I'm taking it.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the Sasquatch take rate here might be off. Something I've wondered: Does the formula for Sasquatch take rate just count the yes and no answers, or does it consider those who are getting a Wildtrak or First Edition who might not have accurately answered the sasquatch question? If needed, you could write the formula for "yes on sasquatch" to say "if model = wildtrak, first edition then sasquatch = yes. If model does not = wildtrak, first edition, then refer to yes/no question. Then back into the "no" answer based on not being a yes in either of the 2 questions.
Sponsored