First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My personal vehicle hasn't been an automatic since the 80s. I just hate the experience of driving an auto, especially in traffic. Without a stick shift, I wouldn't even consider buying a Bronco.
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone collected the info for who received a build date, vs still nothing. I don't know how to create a survey but it could be as easy as saying yes or no. How do you create a survey, anyone know that either? lol If there is a script i could copy and create it myself i just need a link.

thanks.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting how OBX is basically tied for 2nd and that Ford expects it to be the most popular for general retail purchases. For some reason I thought it would have been lower on an enthusiast site...don't ask me why, though.
I call it their 'pretty' trim Level 🤮🤮🤮

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OBX = So
Some more breakdowns for those interested.....powertrains per trim. Wildtrak and First Edition were obviously 100% 2.7, so I didn't do a chart for them.

Interestingly, there were NO 2.3 Manuals on Outer Banks.

OBX = Soccer Moms (26-40)

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The take rate on manual transmissions has been in decline for years. I often wonder why that is? I feel like if the manual was offered in any configuation from the beginning on the Bronco Ford would have seen a much higher percentage than the 10-15% take rate (estimate) that we are seeing so far.

Just an observation and reaction to a lot of comments in this thread. I know for myself I was looking forward to having the option of shifting gears but could not have the features I wanted with a manual trans.
Perhaps features but, with the increase in road traffic (population) I wouldn't want an everyday manual. If it were a '2nd' vehicle I'd love to have a manual! Full Auto for me!

Sponsored

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's all good I have a Mojave now and not a desert in sight