Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer allocation formula for the 2022 model year Bronco will be as follows:
  • 50% Overall Ford sales history for past 3 years
  • 25% 2021 Bronco allocations
  • 25% Bronco Sport % sales last year
Can somebody translate this for me? What in the actual 🤬 does this mean? How can this info be used to understand where we are in line at our respective dealerships.

We need to know when this is going to happen. I’ll admit this stopped being fun a long long time ago.
Sponsored

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol.. is Ford really putting together ANOTHER PLAN??
Take this with a grain of salt.... every plan they have had since January of 2020 has failed. Except the plan to release the 2021 Bronco.. otherwise... their plans have flopped.... NEXT!!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
shocking that they continue to ignore the original promise, the one that most folks paid $100 to get in on, about building in reservation order instead of allocations first. I am so disillusioned.... (is there an eye-roll button on here someplace?)

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I test drove another Bronco at a dealership that does not have my reservation. I was fortuNate to speak with a rep who
has a Bronco BB two door ordered. As we talked , the subject of allotment arose. I couldn’t believe what she told me concerning allotments. I Then asked her, “ if I walked into this dealership today and wanted to order a Mach 1 Mustang could I?” Her answer was “ no , because we have not been allotted any”. Now what sense does that make? How can Ford not allow a customer to order a car from a dealership because they decided they will not receive an allotment. What if I live in a region where the local dealer is a small operation. Do I have. To drive hundreds of miles to order a Ford product? Who in the hell is running this company?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about -95% for AMD charged to reservation holders? I'm getting below invoice and would still support this...🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would check to see if they have not made an error at the dealership level. It does not jive for any dealer to not have received at least one allocation build by this time. There is more to this story, IMO.

Well I have checked and checked and checked again and again and again. My is not a code 99 I have an order number, everything looks legit to me. I have asked if they have any 4DR's ordered. Yep. I told them long ago if they wanted to get the 4DR's they better change to a soft top. I don't know if they did but as far as I know right now they have not received any.

My dealer received 8 allocations out of 20 orders when the whole fiasco started. Even though mine is considered "late" they still got 8 by the time allocations were done. Now I do understand that my 2DR Squatched Base, that was going to be AMB, is a red herring, so I get the delay but jesus friggin christ now this news. Next thing they are going to tell me oh yeah by the way we aren't building anymore 2DR's.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer allocation formula for the 2022 model year Bronco will be as follows:
  • 50% Overall Ford sales history for past 3 years
  • 25% 2021 Bronco allocations
  • 25% Bronco Sport % sales last year
So is a stock order formula or for retail as well?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can somebody translate this for me? What in the actual 🤬 does this mean? How can this info be used to understand where we are in line at our respective dealerships.

We need to know when this is going to happen. I’ll admit this stopped being fun a long long time ago.
This allocation formula likely changes very little. Small dealerships already had very little allocation and will continue to have little allocation. Larger dealerships already had constrained allocation and will continue to have it. The ratios likely didn't change much, even with the weird monkey wrench of the bronco sport percentage thrown in (that likely favors dealerships in large city areas where that would likely be more popular).

Sponsored