Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess Ford decided to throw reservation holders under the bus. Then backed up and ran over them again.

Basically.
Sponsored

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford needs to file 13 their Bronco allocation crap for 2022 . Just make Bronco's and ship them to dealerships period ! They have no common sense to realize how stupid this sounds to it's customers after all the ridiculous delays.

Can you imagine if you don't get your Bronco in 22 because your dealership does not have enough allocations. Ford should think this through very carefully.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer allocation formula for the 2022 model year Bronco will be as follows:
  • 50% Overall Ford sales history for past 3 years
  • 25% 2021 Bronco allocations
  • 25% Bronco Sport % sales last year
How about a little FIFO, Ford, to show at least a semblance of seniority/ merit, here. There should not be any scenario out there at this point where someone that has been waiting for( some for more than a year) should have a much later reservation holder who ordered the same build with the “right” dealership get their Bronco first as is likely to be case here- FIFO/ right of first refusal or whatever, but not this, again.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is BS- i get that some of this cluster F wasn't ford's fault- i still don't understand why a year and a half into this pandemic we're still having supply chain issues but fine but some of this crap is Ford's fault- like this allocation BS- if there's even a remote possibility that these reservations go into 2023 that's completely ridiculous

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2022 should be 100% fulfilling existing reservations. It’s not that hard.

Save the math for 2023.
Pour one out for us Mod top folks.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully they allow reservation transfers again with this news. I’m in the clear since I took delivery but if I were stuck not knowing if I would get a ‘22 you bet your ass I would be shopping around to find a dealer I could get my truck built with.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does this impact those of us who were supposed to get one in 2021 but due to Ford's inability to do their job correctly, I'm SoL?

This would be my dealer's breakdown:

Ford Sales from last 3 years (unknown - they only sell fleet vehicles)
25% of their 2021 allocation (maybe 6) so 1.5 (of the 6 only 1 has friggin' arrived)
25% of Bronco Sports - 0

And what happens to their 2021 allocations that were screwed up thanks to Ford's ineptitude.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is BS- i get that some of this cluster F wasn't ford's fault- i still don't understand why a year and a half into this pandemic we're still having supply chain issues but fine but some of this crap is Ford's fault- like this allocation BS- if there's even a remote possibility that these reservations go into 2023 that's completely ridiculous
The computer chips may not be wholly their fault. The roof really is.

When a salesman shows up promising X,Y, and Z you need to do YOUR research and see if they can actually do this. "Too good to be true" and all that shit.

They chose to partner with a company that had no ability to produce what their salesman promised - it is on them.

That being said, 100% agreed Ford has no ability to effectively plan nor keep their word. Either people making promises / sharing info are talking out of their asses or the people idiots above them don't know how to run a company with integrity.

Ford Bronco 📊 2022 Bronco Allocations Formula Per Dealer 1633569746703

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think everyone should start tagging Mike Levine and Jim Farley in whatever social media you use with #ReservationsoverAllocations
I did my part

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah this is bullshit. All pre March-deadline orders should be filled first IN ORDER that they were reserved regardless of dealer. Dealer allocation shouldn't be a factor until post-March orders.

Jesus, at this rate we're going to have week one reservation holders at Granger not getting a vehicle until 2023!!!!
Sponsored