Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You forget one thing.... if you need warranty work and you take it to your local dealer where you did not buy it from.... you are low man on totem pole.... my peace of mine is service locally
I think we've seen at least one example of this here. Some seem to think this can't or won't happen until a week later, the dealer hasn't had a chance to look at your car yet.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would check to see if they have not made an error at the dealership level. It does not jive for any dealer to not have received at least one allocation build by this time. There is more to this story, IMO.
IDK, I’m in the exact same situation. Dealer received his Demo nothing else. My order was the first at the dealership but is a 2Dr so????🤷🏻‍♂️

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the allocation formula and it makes no sense. It needs more explanation....WHY ARE SOME DEALERS ALLOCATIONS BEING CUT TO 25% of their 2021 allocation?
That's not how the formula works. 25% of the dealerships MY22 allocations is dependent upon their MY21 allocations. My understanding is this, using your scenario, Ford has 110k reservations left to build so lets say that is all they can build for MY22. 50% of the formula is national sales, 25% Sport sales, 25% MY21 allocations. So the last part of the formula has a pool of 27.5k to pull from (25% of 110k). You said your dealer received 18 allocations in MY22 from a total of, lets call it, 40k Bronco's produced for MY21, so your dealer received 0.045% of Broncos produced in MY21. Multiply that percentage by the associated pool of 27.5k and your dealerships portion, for that part of the formula only, is 12 units. There are still 2 other formula components that will need to be calculated to determine their total MY22 allocations, national sales and Sport sales.

Again, that is my understanding of how the formula works based on some made up MY21 & MY22 production numbers and me standing on the outside looking in. This is also assuming that the formula that was leaked is accurate which as of today has not been corroborated by another dealership or by a leaked memo.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's not how the formula works. 25% of the dealerships MY22 allocations is dependent upon their MY21 allocations. My understanding is this, using your scenario, Ford has 110k reservations left to build so lets say that is all they can build for MY22. 50% of the formula is national sales, 25% Sport sales, 25% MY21 allocations. So the last part of the formula has a pool of 27.5k to pull from (25% of 110k). You said your dealer received 18 allocations in MY22 from a total of, lets call it, 40k Bronco's produced for MY21, so your dealer received 0.045% of Broncos produced in MY21. Multiply that percentage by the associated pool of 27.5k and your dealerships portion, for that part of the formula only, is 12 units. There are still 2 other formula components that will need to be calculated to determine their total MY22 allocations, national sales and Sport sales.

Again, that is my understanding of how the formula works based on some made up MY21 & MY22 production numbers and me standing on the outside looking in. This is also assuming that the formula that was leaked is accurate which as of today has not been corroborated by another dealership or by a leaked memo.
Yeah....it is confusing. I think my Dealer only received 1 Bronco in 2021 so far.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never need to try anywhere else.... and please don't move to Texas... got enough Yankees moving here now... :)
Interesting response, considering Gamecock's screen image, screen name, and location. Now that Texas is an SEC state, you should recognize two of the three clues. ;) And the location should speak for itself.

Sponsored

BadSquatch22

Badlands
First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have the patience to wait another full year. I'm in a very long line at Granger Ford. Wanted Rapid Red, it's gone. It's been a complete shit show, not all Ford's fault but they could be doing themselves a service by getting all reservation holders that ordered a Bronco their Broncos first!
Same boat as you. I ordered an Antimatter Blue (now gone) 4 door with Black Mod Roof. I changed to MIC when I was told of the supplies issues. Now, they not only screw existing customers, but take away colors they made available to order.. this is all 100% Ford's fault...

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting response, considering Gamecock's screen image, screen name, and location. Now that Texas is an SEC state, you should recognize two of the three clues. ;) And the location should speak for itself.
Don’t know what a sec state is

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A trip back in time to July 2020… Huh, such a mystery why people have these expectations
124F2527-2F57-4ED8-AF2C-B3A92D2D1C03.png
Thank you for posting and reminding everyone what we were told. I just want to buy a Bronco from the place that I chose.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A trip back in time to July 2020… Huh, such a mystery why people have these expectations
Ford Bronco 📊 2022 Bronco Allocations Formula Per Dealer 124F2527-2F57-4ED8-AF2C-B3A92D2D1C03
You cutoff one of the disclaimers:

This policy is subject to change if big dealers whine and cry that they are having to compete.

Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You cutoff one of the disclaimers:

This policy is subject to change if big dealers whine and cry that they are having to compete.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 📊 2022 Bronco Allocations Formula Per Dealer 124F2527-2F57-4ED8-AF2C-B3A92D2D1C03
People seem to keep forgetting important details like that disclaimer. They'll believe someone here that is guessing or the dreaded "my dealer said" before they listen to Ford.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same boat as you. I ordered an Antimatter Blue (now gone) 4 door with Black Mod Roof. I changed to MIC when I was told of the supplies issues. Now, they not only screw existing customers, but take away colors they made available to order.. this is all 100% Ford's fault...
How could you possibly blame Ford for that. ;) The Ford apologists will be by to re-educate you shortly... LOL.