North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can somebody translate this for me? What in the actual 🤬 does this mean? How can this info be used to understand where we are in line at our respective dealerships.

We need to know when this is going to happen. I’ll admit this stopped being fun a long long time ago.
It means some 2021 orders may be delivered in 2024.

Ford Bronco 📊 2022 Bronco Allocations Formula Per Dealer UnimportantLastingAchillestang-size_restricted

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think everyone should start tagging Mike Levine and Jim Farley in whatever social media you use with #ReservationsoverAllocations
Done

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How is Ford even considering allocations to dealerships when the Bronco role out had to be pushed back a year. Is Ford saying tough luck to MY21 RESERVATION holders? How much more drama is Ford gonna have us go through?
Really Annoyed!

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The dealer allocation formula for the 2022 model year Bronco will be as follows:
  • 50% Overall Ford sales history for past 3 years
  • 25% 2021 Bronco allocations
  • 25% Bronco Sport % sales last year
A couple of points:

• What is the source for this? (Typically they are dealership emails that get leaked)

• It's hard to make assumptions having been in this game so long, but if your original 2021 Bronco allocation was, 100 units, and now your MY22 Bronco allocation is, say, 480 units (40 per month, at full MAP capacity to produce Broncos), then the middle portion of the formula is already taken care of which would salve 100% of your original MY21 allocation holders.
    • The resulting portion of your formula would go like this:
      • How shitty was my 2019? Because 2020 and 2021 were train wrecks.
      • Did I sell any Sports last year? Yea, I sold 100% of the units I took delivery of, just hope I got a lot of units because those soccer moms love that vehicle!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just need the right judge to hear this as a class action something something stock price manipulation yada yada yada anticompetitive practices... it's not going to happen, though.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does this impact those of us who were supposed to get one in 2021 but due to Ford's inability to do their job correctly, I'm SoL?

This would be my dealer's breakdown:

Ford Sales from last 3 years (unknown - they only sell fleet vehicles)
25% of their 2021 allocation (maybe 6) so 1.5 (of the 6 only 1 has friggin' arrived)
25% of Bronco Sports - 0

And what happens to their 2021 allocations that were screwed up thanks to Ford's ineptitude.
I doubt the formula means specifically a dealership gets 25% of their 2021 allocations. Especially given 2022 will be a full model year production at some point not restricted by hardtop issues. If this formula is legit, it probably should be read in a different way. More in terms of dealer ranking overall and using that to compute allocations based on production numbers.