Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably constraints.
constraints will be less of an issue than allocations now it appears. Wait till we see Sasquatched Badlands with MIC sitting on dealer lots while day 2 reservation holders are told they won't get their shit in 2022 because they chose a dealer that wouldn't rob them blind.
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This has probably been covered ready but this forum is getting pretty bloated and the search is less useful every day. So forgive me if it has.

What is the estimate on current unfilled reservations, and what is the estimate on Bronco production for 2022. I'm with a small town dealer that I think only got one Bronco in last year, although they did move some Sports. I'd like to have a good idea of what the relationship is between current demand and projected supply before going and talking to them. And, unfortunately, the Jeep dealer as well.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Gloff

pardon my ignorance

Levine’s recent comments on twitter seem to suggest to me that Ford wants to favor dealerships that sell all the models and don’t just push a few hot models.

any chance there is more to this formula?and these percentages somehow relate to a dealerships mix of sales rather than overall number of sales?

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Gloff

pardon my ignorance

Levine’s recent comments on twitter seem to suggest to me that Ford wants to favor dealerships that sell all the models and don’t just push a few hot models.

any chance there is more to this formula?and these percentages somehow relate to a dealerships mix of sales rather than overall number of sales?
The formula is a complex math equation I don't fully understand. Ford is putting weight on overall sales over the last three years. Then equal weight on Bronco Sport sales and 2021 total allocation we were supposed to get.

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The formula is a complex math equation I don't fully understand.

You just have understand the process.
1) Decide what dealers you want to reward
2) Make a "formula" that rewards them

Very simple if you have the right point of view. The actually formula developed is irrelevant and not worth trying to understand :)

Sponsored

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would check to see if they have not made an error at the dealership level. It does not jive for any dealer to not have received at least one allocation build by this time. There is more to this story, IMO.
My dealer has only delivered one and that was mine this past Friday. They receive a BB for the showroom floor just two weeks ago. I'm sure there are a lot of dealers that has seen nothing.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You just have understand the process.
1) Decide what dealers you want to reward
2) Make a "formula" that rewards them

Very simple if you have the right point of view. The actually formula developed is irrelevant and not worth trying to understand :)
Exactly, that is why it would take 50 Einsteins to figure out the formula... its all BS... All I know is I want my F*CKING Bronco... let me tell you, I don't get it and my dealer instead gets it... I will be outside the dealership with a bullhorn and a big f*cking sign... with my computer (I work from home); I will put a pox on the entire shitshow... LOL (Yes, people from South Philly are nuts - including me)

jbryant

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All Ford is doing is giving the dealers more reason to jack the prices up! This is pure bullshit. I’m about over all of the lies Ford keeps putting out.

SoCal Driver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at the dealership ordering my Bronco this morning. I told them about the info in this thread and they said there is absolutely no truth to it, all rumors that are spinning out of control.

The dealer was not willing to tell me any estimated timeline for my Bronco…..they said things keep changing so much they will not even speculate.

FYI I reserved July 2020 and waited until now to order to (hopefully) get the bugs worked out. He confirmed that my early reservation will move my build ahead of less early reservation holders. I’m not holding my breath with everything going on.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
The toyota 4 runner is looking better and better every day...
I started looking at 4 runners last week and reached out to a dealer today about some quotes.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not the long wait that is pushing me away. More the QC issues, high dependency on tech, and ugly gauge cluster that are the turn offs. Plus the 4runner comes with so much more standard.

On the other hand, i still want a 2 door manual, so i need to see what the dealers come back with.

Then im thinking i can get the bronco try it, and if i don't like it trade up and revisit bronco in another 5 years.

Good to have options

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not the long wait that is pushing me away. More the QC issues, high dependency on tech, and ugly gauge cluster that are the turn offs. Plus the 4runner comes with so much more standard.

On the other hand, i still want a 2 door manual, so i need to see what the dealers come back with.

Then im thinking i can get the bronco try it, and if i don't like it trade up and revisit bronco in another 5 years.

Good to have options

I'm with you. The QC has me very unhappy. What I come back to is the same as you. I should be able to get the Bronco, and if it turns out to be junk, hopefully sell it for at least full OTD and go buy a better built option.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How do you know if you have a large volume dealer? I walked into Gray Daniels in Brandon, MS. I know they are owned by McClarty auto group. Not sure how big that group is.
Sponsored