Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TOTAL BRONCOS BUILT 2021: 54,562
TOTAL BRONCOS BUILT 2022(to date): 72,623

TOTAL BRONCOS BUILT: 127,186
Lets hope we start seeing more. I just drove from Oregon to N. Dakota and back. I only saw 3 on the road. I finally get mine here in about 2 weeks.
Sponsored

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only part missing is the '23 models coming up and the 10's of thousands of multiple builds that will be built way before day one reservation orders. It's all about the all mighty dollar. With inflation, Ford does not want to sell at original price so they will push us all into '23 and '24 models for more cash.
My wife told me to cancel and keep my truck. No way now. I just really want to see how long it takes to get it. I'm guessing late '23.
Good luck to all.
That's illegal. It's actually a Ponzi Scheme.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Taking the average production for the last six months (12,104) and assuming the 2022ā€™s will be produced till October (four more months) ā€” I estimate Ford will produce an additional 48,416 2022 Broncos. That will bring the overall total to around 175,000.

Rumors where that there were 190,000 reservations and that 80%+ converted to orders.

I canā€™t tell you when youā€™ll get your Bronco or why you havenā€™t already. But I can say that by the end of 2022 Ford will have had the ability to fill every reservation. So if you have a reservation and you get pushed to model 2023, just know that it wasnā€™t the supply chain, Russia, COVID, or chip shortages that caused that. Itā€™s was Ford Motor Company choosing greed over integrity.

ā€˜Mercia
How does what you say make Ford greedy?

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
9 of which are models people want. The other 12,900 are BB and OBs and will be sitting overpriced on dealers lots
I have a Big Bend on the way, what's wrong with them? It's a Sasquatch, optioned out nicely, and will be affordable to me, it's senseless to waste another $13k for a Wildtrak or BL when in essence i get the same thing with a few less bells and whistles that will likely fail at somepoint before my BB.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a Big Bend on the way, what's wrong with them? It's a Sasquatch, optioned out nicely, and will be affordable to me, it's senseless to waste another $13k for a Wildtrak or BL when in essence i get the same thing with a few less bells and whistles that will likely fail at somepoint before my BB.
Pretty sure he's talking about the non-sasquatch, soft-top, 2.3s, they are pumped out because of no restraints.

DeggoT93

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Love the info on Broncos built. How about how many have been sold as of July 1? The fact that Day 1 reservation holders still donā€™t have their vehicle and roughly 4000 more were made than were sold is hard to believe. I get that doesnā€™t account for vehicles in transition that havenā€™t made it to dealers but itā€™s been ongoing since the beginning. There has only been one month with more sold Broncos than those made. Where are all the unsold vehicles? I would think that any early res holder would be purchasing their vehicle the moment it hit the dealers lot. Frustrating for sure. My order was 7-17-2020 for a base bronco with sas. About as basic as you can get. Sorry for the rant. I completely understand all the problems surrounding this situation. Iā€™ve been following this forum since before the launch of the Bronco. Hopefully for all of us still waiting things will improve sooner rather than later!!!

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love the info on Broncos built. How about how many have been sold as of July 1? The fact that Day 1 reservation holders still donā€™t have their vehicle and roughly 4000 more were made than were sold is hard to believe. I get that doesnā€™t account for vehicles in transition that havenā€™t made it to dealers but itā€™s been ongoing since the beginning. There has only been one month with more sold Broncos than those made. Where are all the unsold vehicles? I would think that any early res holder would be purchasing their vehicle the moment it hit the dealers lot. Frustrating for sure. My order was 7-17-2020 for a base bronco with sas. About as basic as you can get. Sorry for the rant. I completely understand all the problems surrounding this situation. Iā€™ve been following this forum since before the launch of the Bronco. Hopefully for all of us still waiting things will improve sooner rather than later!!!
I believe those are total built, and total sold in the USA

im sure a chunk of that number went to Canada, starting to see one on the road almost every day now.

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So there is zero visibility into how many Bronco orders actually exist?

Is FMC going to put something in place when the MY23 order banks open to prevent people from placing duplicate/triplicate orders at different dealers? Don't get me wrong, it's a great concept, and thought about it myself, but at the end of the day, this is just clogging up the system even more.

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you place your Y22 order? Itā€™s based off orders - not reservations.
id argue that isnā€™t true, itā€™s based off dealer allocation and constraints.
Sponsored