First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the eagerly awaited email...my Bronco is supposed to be born August 23rd...at least a VIN exists now. 2 door, Badlands, LUX, Sasquatch, AND 2.7. Whoo hoo! I though with my deadly commodities it would be 2023.
Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Submitted.

Jtb

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can we add a dealer column? That way we can track if our dealers are being honest/contacting everyone
That would be great because we have had almost zero contact and information provided by the dealer. We placed our order on jan 20, 2021 in the actual dealership. After a while we tried contacting them only to get crickets. Then the one time that the sales guy answered he gave us the" not at my desk let me go to my desk and call you wiith the info. Give me 10 mins" never called or emIled. This happened a few months back on a thursday and friday. Then again i sent emails and left voice mails only to get no response. I Fuguredsomething bad must of happened to forget about calling zomeone back, in 10 mins so he could walk to his desk. LoL. Finally that monday i got a call back from the manger, then the sales guy was on the phone at same time. He tried to act like we were playing phone tag all week. I didnt even bother to call him out since it was already just BS. Now months later we have called, emailed, text, and used the online text pop up from the website asking if someone could please contact us regarding our build. Week later we stillbhave no reply. Oh its "BOB DAVIDSON FORD" in Baltimore. I understand things are not easy right now and production, and supplies are hard to come by. I wouldnt even think about saying sanything if our situation was due to that. This is about principal, respect, customer servise, and common decensy in which you would expect from a dealership. Its not hard to keep cuztomers updated. It cerrtainly doesnt tKe your hole day, just to reachout and let customers know where they stand would take maybe 10-15 mins?

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Hi,
I just entered my 2 builds in the tracker.

Sponsored

Racerdad

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order submitted.

Fairtrade87

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Ford Explorer, Cadillac XT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Info Submitted. Thank You

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Order info submitted. Thanks!

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious about this, if anyone knows the answer. I reserved a Badlands on 7/14/20 and converted it to an order on 3/18/21. When I ordered, I changed to a Wildtrack. I've got a screenshot from my dealer that shows the order reflecting a WT; however, when I go online to my Ford account, it shows the correct order date, but with a BL. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Would my dealer be able to explain the discrepancy? I guess I want to make sure my order is correctly linked to my reservation.

Last edited:

Sponsored

shoyu

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Accord SE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy Broncoversary! Order info has been submitted. My salesman called me today from Bredemann Ford In Glenview, IL. He had great news for me and confirmed my 2-door Bronco Base will be built the week of August 16, 2021. My truck should arrive some time in October which is just in time to get prepped for the Winter here in Chicago. One step closer!

Last edited:

zznalg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JGC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is this the place to talk about (lack of) build info? I reserved on 7/14/20 and ordered on 3/11/21 and have heard nothing! 4 door hard top manual Black Diamond with no packages.

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would be great because we have had almost zero contact and information provided by the dealer. We placed our order on jan 20, 2021 in the actual dealership. After a while we tried contacting them only to get crickets. Then the one time that the sales guy answered he gave us the" not at my desk let me go to my desk and call you wiith the info. Give me 10 mins" never called or emIled. This happened a few months back on a thursday and friday. Then again i sent emails and left voice mails only to get no response. I Fuguredsomething bad must of happened to forget about calling zomeone back, in 10 mins so he could walk to his desk. LoL. Finally that monday i got a call back from the manger, then the sales guy was on the phone at same time. He tried to act like we were playing phone tag all week. I didnt even bother to call him out since it was already just BS. Now months later we have called, emailed, text, and used the online text pop up from the website asking if someone could please contact us regarding our build. Week later we stillbhave no reply. Oh its "BOB DAVIDSON FORD" in Baltimore. I understand things are not easy right now and production, and supplies are hard to come by. I wouldnt even think about saying sanything if our situation was due to that. This is about principal, respect, customer servise, and common decensy in which you would expect from a dealership. Its not hard to keep cuztomers updated. It cerrtainly doesnt tKe your hole day, just to reachout and let customers know where they stand would take maybe 10-15 mins?
My dealer has a person whose job is handling all of the Bronco orders. She ordered one for herself and is very helpful and knowledgeable. The salesmen are USELESS or something less than that.
Sponsored