Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser, Sequoia, 88,91,99 BMW Conv m817 5ton
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, since the color is a required question and my color is not listed, I lied.
Sponsored

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Added my info and got the confirmation from Ford. Ford states that I'm "...one of the early orders for a 2022 Bronco Base...".

Not sure that means much

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Added my Info!

Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Submitted my order info.

Tonkarva

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats everyone!!! I am hoping to get my call tomorrow. Are they taking X-plan? I have the ability for D-plan and X-plan. Which will be the better deal?
Just wondering how the guy in Alberta Canada has his ordered because I haven’t heard anything about ordering here in Canada?
Posted my order!

Tonkarva

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

UPDATE:
The order sheet is now ready to accept everyone's scheduling updates for Estimated/Actual Build & Delivery dates.

If you're already on this list, please use the CHANGE REQUEST FORM to submit your updates. You do not need to enter all the order info again, just the updates not already reflected on the sheet. If you're new to the list please just use our standard ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The sheet also has new columns for Days Between Order/Build/Delivery so the more info we have the better so we can see patterns, etc. Please update even if you've already taken delivery.

Also, the sheet is now sorted by ORDER DATE and will continue to be re-sorted as new entries are added so your position on the list will constantly change.

Added

Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted my order originally 6/2021, converted to MY22 in October. Now If I'd only get any info from Ford. Anyone else's order not show show up on their Ford account? I also haven't received any emails from Ford. Should I be worried?

coreymizzou

Black Diamond
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler / 2019 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Posted my order originally 6/2021, converted to MY22 in October. Now If I'd only get any info from Ford. Anyone else's order not show show up on their Ford account? I also haven't received any emails from Ford. Should I be worried?
Mine. 7/15/2020 reservation with a 10/20/2021 order date (went into the dealer to order, not the website). But when I login to the site, it still says I can make an order with my reservation, so not entirely sure it got put through. No order # either.

Last edited:

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Submitted

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine. 7/15/2020 reservation with a 10/20/2021 order date (went into the dealer to order, not the website). But when I login to the site, it still says I can make an order with my reservation, so not entirely sure it got put through. No order # either.
Same here, went to the dealer only and have an order number from the dealership. Heard there could be problems if the email you used at the dealer didn't match your ford account... I guess I'll just wait til I get an email from ford with a Vin number. At least then I can use the trackers.