Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looking through the order list and one of the guys list a 22 with the 2.7 manual... is that just a typo or a new thing I missed.. I thought the MT was only going to be a 2.3L?
Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Order submitted on Saturday 1-23-2021. Dealer asked for $3,000 deposit. I wont' get mine till 2022. Kind of a bummer, but it is what it is. I will be patient. Honestly just relived that now I can say its on order. Now I don't have to stress about B&P. Just let it ride at this point.

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order submitted on Saturday 1-23-2021. Dealer asked for $3,000 deposit. I wont' get mine till 2022. Kind of a bummer, but it is what it is. I will be patient. Honestly just relived that now I can say its on order. Now I don't have to stress about B&P. Just let it ride at this point.
He shouldn't be asking for a deposit, ask why

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
He shouldn't be asking for a deposit, ask why
Yes that's pretty standard practice. Ford also said dealers may ask for deposit.

Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know this is a very small sample, and the numbers could be skewed a bit since this is an enthusiast site, but right now based off the charts in the OP, the base is more popular than the big bend. Hopefully ford is paying attention to these numbers. I always assumed the big bend and outer banks would be the best sellers (and they might be outside of this small sample). These numbers tell me that buyers don’t see the value in the big bend over the base and that ford needs to include some additional features to make it a more attractive vehicle. Having the mid package standard would be a good start.

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My appointment is today at noon and I expect I will get pushed to MY22. There is no way I will be letting them hold $3,000 until I get a 2022. $500, sure. But I would have fought back or walked out on a dealer asking for $3k.

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wasn't sure where to post without starting a new thread but I finally got an email from my dealer to convert the order. Got instructions to basically do the build and price and then email the specs to their bronco team email address.

On the directions however, they state that your build model must match your initial reservation model. From what I've kept up with on this forum this doesn't seem to be the case. Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks in advance!
Ford Bronco 📊 Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats Capture.PNG

Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My appointment is today at noon and I expect I will get pushed to MY22. There is no way I will be letting them hold $3,000 until I get a 2022. $500, sure. But I would have fought back or walked out on a dealer asking for $3k.
Good for you

Dirtislife

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 12 Mustang GT/CS, 74 IH Scout, 92 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Submitted
3 out of 35 allocations
No additional deposit
FE
4 door
Area51
Black Mod top

Last edited:

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wasn't sure where to post without starting a new thread but I finally got an email from my dealer to convert the order. Got instructions to basically do the build and price and then email the specs to their bronco team email address.

On the directions however, they state that your build model must match your initial reservation model. From what I've kept up with on this forum this doesn't seem to be the case. Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks in advance!
Ford Bronco 📊 Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats Capture.PNG
Model does not need to match, I went from a reserved badlands to an ordered wildtrak no issues.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm curious on the quickness, not percentage but actual number, of the specific dealers to process their reservation--> orders on a daily basis. I know I'm a long way out but it would be nice to see the progress that each dealer is making.

AKA - @Administrator , if it hasn't been asked, and if it isn't too personal, would there be the ability to put "Ordering Dealership" into the chart?

I tried searching but couldn't search within a thread for specific text. Most likely an "ID10T issue".
Sponsored