Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered Badlands 4 door, Area 51 Sasquatch and Lux.
Also Badlands 2 door, white Sasquatch, lux.

I couldn't add winch or pod lights though, they said that was a likely a late order option...gonna try again before the 3/19 close to add them though.

Sponsored

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's making me nervous that I am not seeing many people going all-in with a 2.7L sas lux (which is my plan). Most of the one's listed are paired with a mod top (figuring they will get delayed anyway) or are on FE (because, well, it's an FE). Hmm. Some more examples will help me better gauge how foolish I may or may not be. Maybe I should be heed caution too, but my cahones are saying my Day 1 reservation paired with 4 of Deadly 6 will still get me in by around ~9/1/21.
I got two of those- good choice!

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone care to comment on any 'additional deposit' made during your order ? There was speculation that most dealers were going to ask for anywhere from $500 to $2000 for 'skin-in-the-game' so to speak since Ford in the past usually asks for $500 on factory builds.
1k on each for me.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just added my order info to the list. Thanks!

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha...good experience with them? They offering decent pricing?
I mean so far. I'm moving from Oregon to Indiana in May so I've been reaching out to dealers and they were one of the few that responded and didn't make up stuff about the ordering process (had one dealer tell me I had to cancel my reservation and make a new one through their own online portal!) $400 additional deposit. MSRP pricing.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was anyone actually successful in their dealer finding the Black Mod Hard Top in their Ford ordering portal and submitting the order? I see many in this spreadsheet state their roof ordered however when I met with my dealer today, and I was viewing his order/portal screen with him, MIC top and Soft Top were the only available options to even select. This also applied to bash plates and rock rail I wanted. He saved my order and did not submit. Said he was going to contact his Ford rep to confirm what he needs to do to ensure what I want is applied to the order prior to clicking submit.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's making me nervous that I am not seeing many people going all-in with a 2.7L sas lux (which is my plan). Most of the one's listed are paired with a mod top (figuring they will get delayed anyway) or are on FE (because, well, it's an FE). Hmm. Some more examples will help me better gauge how foolish I may or may not be. Maybe I should be heed caution too, but my cahones are saying my Day 1 reservation paired with 4 of Deadly 6 will still get me in by around ~9/1/21.
Have you looked at the charts? Nearly half the orders include Luxe and over half the have the Sas Pkg. As far as 2.7L goes, it's almost 75%. People are ordering what they want.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Isn’t the dealer we selected supposed to contact customers in order based on their order/reservation number? I’m seeing those with later reservation numbers than me, from the same dealership, already placing their orders and I’ve yet to even get contacted? ?
Maybe you should read this thread if you haven't been in communication with your dealer:

Dealer Charging a Premium over MSRP. How Do I Change Dealers? | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For all the ppl that ordered already did you guys see the DIO catalog and get to pick items from there?
No. There was less accessories available in his ordering portal than there were in B&P

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Submitted! FE here