Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice, this will be my build as well when i order. Mine is most likely a MY22 though since my reservation is from 8/16.
7/14 res. here. Hope its part of 2021 MY
Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m surprise how low silver is right now. Would not have guessed that. Actually the opposite. Also these charts are kinda proving that Ford knows what they are doing and that the forsaw what people where most likely to choose and what builds may cause delays.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mean so far. I'm moving from Oregon to Indiana in May so I've been reaching out to dealers and they were one of the few that responded and didn't make up stuff about the ordering process (had one dealer tell me I had to cancel my reservation and make a new one through their own online portal!) $400 additional deposit. MSRP pricing.
Eesh - welcome to the state soon, but it's amazing the crapshoot this is for sure! I have an October Granger reservation but have also been info gathering at some dealers here and their knowledge base is all over the map!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was anyone actually successful in their dealer finding the Black Mod Hard Top in their Ford ordering portal and submitting the order? I see many in this spreadsheet state their roof ordered however when I met with my dealer today, and I was viewing his order/portal screen with him, MIC top and Soft Top were the only available options to even select. This also applied to bash plates and rock rail I wanted. He saved my order and did not submit. Said he was going to contact his Ford rep to confirm what he needs to do to ensure what I want is applied to the order prior to clicking submit.
Did not show up on my dealers WBDO ether. I wonder if it will show later on towards the end of the deadline ?

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told by my dealer, who received a 21 page pdf with Order instructions only last night (Jan 19 - Canada opened Order Banks only on the 20th) that there were a WHOLE SLEW of "options" that could (may) push you into a 22 MY build. Those included the following:

1) Sasquatch package
2) Wildtrak
3) 2 Door
4) Hard Top

There were more, those were ones that surprised me so I remembered.

The pdf he received didn't specify "Painted Hard Top", but I was surprised to see Sasquatch on that list. Anyway, my Salesman had reserved a Wildtrak for himself, but submitted an order for a Badlands this morning instead. Like most of us, he wants his build as fast as he can get it, especially in Sales so he can use it to attract more business. I went with a fairly basic Big Bend myself, and was happy to do so. If money wasn't an object, I'd probably go for the Badlands... but it is.
Did you get an email about your order confirmation? I didn’t

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did not show up on my dealers WBDO ether. I wonder if it will show later on towards the end of the deadline ?
More shit that Ford wasn’t ready for. My dealer initially told me $1k deposit. When I asked today, he said he’s not taking a $1 from me until Ford gets their shit together with this ordering portal

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fellow ATL UTD fan here and located on the south side of Atlanta. I reached out to my dealer last week asking about allocation and he replied back that the dealer does not get allocations and basically place my own order and pick them as the destination dealer. Needless to say I am highly considering making the switch to Granger as they know their stuff. 7/14 reservation holder. How do I get in on that group shipping rate?
You just need to switch to Granger and then let them know that you would like to have it shipped with the Georgia group. Granger has set up the contact with the shipping company. If you switch to them let me know and we can get you set up with those ordering from Granger, Broncotown USA, in Georgia!

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order submitted and added! Bronco 2021!

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered today, Wildtrak, lux, sas, package.
only time my dealer had a problem,
when I wanted painted black roof. told him delay.
I switched it back and delay went away.
guess we will see in near future, what holds
up what.
Which dealer in Nova Scotia?

ravenb99

First Edition
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went to try to submit my order tonight FE Lightning Blue with Black and told me Black is not showing as an option. Anyone able to order FE with Black interior yet?

Not one person there knew about black even being an option. Not a small dealership either. Pretty frustrating. Even showed them the email from Ford stating Black Interior late availability.