First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to pdf from Ford, the allocation (Ford calls it wholesale) will be quarterly (as opposed to monthly on all other vehicle lines...but, occasionally they have several months allocation, but its not typical)
So the initial allocation is quarterly? I thought it was for the entire 21MY. That's good to know.
Sponsored

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sales consultant emailed me this morning and told me they expect to be able to order accessories in the next week or two.

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just put mine in! Question though, I originally reserved a Big Bend then ended up ordering a Black Diamond, my order confirmation email is all correct so I’m not too worried, but on my Ford account it still shows as a Big Bend, is this an issue? I don’t think so since my email shows it correct, just pointless stressing but want to be sure.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just curious why anyone would get the 4cyl with the auto? Is it weight?
I am actually curious why you wouldn't. Power creep has been going on for years. The 4 cylinder will have more HP than the first two Mustangs I had, and likely be faster to boot. There is no place to drive fast anymore, the Bronco will likely not be the best car to drive fast with, and will pass when needed on the HWY just fine. I would imagine, there are very few places off road where it will make any difference.

So aside from the feeling of "I Settled" what are you really getting that changes anything in real life driving?

I am probably too pragmatic, but I don't see the real world value in going bigger.

So while I get nostalgic about 289/302's, I wouldn't want one now. I always fall back on the thought that any Tesla I see now, will blow the doors off the Bronco and my Mustang.

More power to the 6cyl guys, I think it will be a great motor for anyone who gets it.

Sponsored

Mattmquin

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am actually curious why you wouldn't. Power creep has been going on for years. The 4 cylinder will have more HP than the first two Mustangs I had, and likely be faster to boot. There is no place to drive fast anymore, the Bronco will likely not be the best car to drive fast with, and will pass when needed on the HWY just fine. I would imagine, there are very few places off road where it will make any difference.

So aside from the feeling of "I Settled" what are you really getting that changes anything in real life driving?

I am probably too pragmatic, but I don't see the real world value in going bigger.

So while I get nostalgic about 289/302's, I wouldn't want one now. I always fall back on the thought that any Tesla I see now, will blow the doors off the Bronco and my Mustang.

More power to the 6cyl guys, I think it will be a great motor for anyone who gets it.
I agree with you on the need to go fast, but for an extra $1900 for better resale and the power to make acceleration smoother, I think it's a no brainer to go with v6. I am getting the 4cyl manual. Plenty of power for me. But if I were going auto, I would get the v6 for smoothness, available power if I ever needed it, and resale.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree with you on the need to go fast, but for an extra $1900 for better resale and the power to make acceleration smoother, I think it's a no brainer to go with v6. I am getting the 4cyl manual. Plenty of power for me. But if I were going auto, I would get the v6 for smoothness, available power if I ever needed it, and resale.
Not disputing you, but am unsure why it will be smoother? With a 10speed auto, seems like it will be as smooth as a 6cyl. Then again, I find my 2013 JKU pretty smooth, so my judgement might be in question!

Hiltonm1

Big Bend
First Name
Mindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

Posted my order!

Mattmquin

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not disputing you, but am unsure why it will be smoother? With a 10speed auto, seems like it will be as smooth as a 6cyl. Then again, I find my 2013 JKU pretty smooth, so my judgement might be in question!
More power, displacement, and cylinders are always is smoother.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was called late yesterday to schedule my appointment for this morning. Then was called later and told the system had crashed. Said they would call me to reschedule one day next week. He said I was #44 but not really sure what that means.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling that the low threshold to add inexpensive power is too hard to pass up. How often have you heard someone say "you know I like this car but it is just too powerful for me to enjoy".
Rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow 50%+ sas. We’re going to be gorging those parts bins quick!

I’m curious what Ford is estimating on the take rate for Sasquatch. 10%?

I know our results are skewed since we’re enthusiasts, not the general public with reservations. BUT you also have to consider that we comprise of a good chunk of the reveal night reservations and the reality is that we are collectively driving up the 2021 # of Sasquatch orders. Ie just throwing out numbers to convey the point, but maybe 6G represents 5% of all reservations, but 25% of those that made the 2021 cut. Who knows.

thinking about odds of getting a Sasquatch... (putting a lot variables aside)
I think that you are right, our sample may not be representative of the typical buyer and use cases. I agree it will overshoot the estimates ford had, but probably not in that 50% ballpark. Ditto for 2.7.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

Is there any chance you could adjust the colours on the “Colours” chart to be closer to the colour ordered? For example, use reds for Cyber Red and Race Red, blues for the blues etc.

Be easier to comprehend with a glance.

Thanks

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer said the ordering system was acting Wonky. He asked me if I minded waiting until Monday, in the hopes that IT would have the kinks worked out by then:oops:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:...My small town dealer has 11 allocations and I am #4 on the list. My dealer said that a two door was one of the things that could hold up my order??? Not sure why 2 door would be a hold up????

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Submitted!!!