First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just put my order in. Top 15 at my dealership with a 75 unit allocation. I'm in good shape!!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! Might be a good idea to make sure they don't submit an order for you beforehand. Lots of people are having this issue (including me). I emailed my backup reservation dealer and told them not to convert til I give them the OK.
I appreciate the concern, thus far my reservation is open. I've known the fleet manager since I was a child and she is my customer daily (I work for a truck upfitter) so I feel comfortable. Even if it did happen there isn't really another option for a dealer and I will be ordering. She's already stated below MSRP so we'll see what next week brings.

I'm really hoping the early time stamp will allow me to get what I want this year. Shipping to AK typically adds 3ish weeks to the waiting process. Since I'm dealing with new chassis orders daily I understand the slow up more than most.
Ford Bronco 📊 Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats 20200713_160748

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations on #1! Will be a great Truck for the Great White North!

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As of today 1/20/21 order finalized and submitted. Now the wait and see.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my FE order in 1/20 but not finalized yet due to the ordering issue. ⚡Blue/black with dual /painted tops
Anyone else have dealership tell them they couldn’t order accessories that are in Build & Price but would have to order them from their parts department? (ie winch, pod lights, etc?)
Yeah mine is the same due to black top and pod lights. I'm not sure how people are saying they are converting orders with these options when they aren't even in the order bank yet for dealers. I haven't had an update today, but I'll give Ford a few weeks to get it right.

Sponsored

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried but my dealership didn't have their poop in a group (they blamed the order bank) so they took my specs and said 'We'll call you'. Not surprised since I haven't heard jack from them since I placed my reservation but I wasn't impressed. They did say I have to cough up a non-refundable $500 deposit though so I've got that going for me. ??

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried but my dealership didn't have their poop in a group (they blamed the order bank) so they took my specs and said 'We'll call you'. Not surprised since I haven't heard jack from them since I placed my reservation but I wasn't impressed. They did say I have to cough up a non-refundable $500 deposit though so I've got that going for me. ??
The same thing happened to me minus the $500. Lol. I have to go back next week and hope they have their heads out of their asses by then. :poop:

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

Prl jam

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Porsche Boxster S - 96 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious for those that ordered a Cactus Gray OBX, what interior did you opt for? Trying to solidify my final OBX build before I order later today.
I went with roast/black because I prefered in over navy. I particularly liked the roast dash. I know its not everyones 1st choice but thats ok with me. Had the interior of the Wildtrek been more appealing that is where I would have gone.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 4 for me...did get a response from our old sales guy who’s now a sales manager that he was looking into our conversion so hopefully today I’ll know if they’re going to put in our order. I’m envious of everyone that’s put in there orders already and I’m still waiting for a response back ?
Sponsored