Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order placed, 02-22-21. No deposit asked . Giddy up Bronco kids, giddy up.
Wow! You placed it next month - pretty cool we've got a time traveler on the board.
Sponsored

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Long time lurker, first time poster! Just added my order to the list. $1,000 deposit and MSRP + doc fees.

The doc fees aren't what really concerns me. Instead, and forgive me if this has been discussed, but when I placed my First Edition order today I was surprised to learn that not only was I unable to add any accessories to my order (no tube doors, no light bars, etc.), but also that I wouldn't be able to order them until AFTER I take delivery of my Bronco and then they'd let me know when they're in and I'd go back to have them installed with an installation fee.

This seems contrary to what I've always read here where I assumed I'd be able to order everything at once and the accessories would be installed without a fee.

Has anyone else had any issues ordering accessories at their dealer?

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just spoke to my dealership about converting my FE reservation and was told "he couldn't add the Bimini top and pod lights" right now. I'm a little confused, because he didn't mention the black interior I requested which I hear does have a problem right now. Our conversation ended when he was confused about the $1800 discount we're supposed to get. I simply asked if that was already factored in to msrp and he didn't know what I was talking about so I forwarded the email from ford explaining the situation. Get this, he tells me it's only if I order the black painted top then it would be free, instead of an extra $1800 ? pretty disappointed with the process so far and I'm debating switching dealers to save 1k below invoice.
Yeah I finally submitted my order this morning after the black top showed up. The bimini top and pod lights were still unavailable so I dropped them from the order. Figured I can get those options later or use the rigid lights from my raptor.

PS...submitted my info for the spreadsheet

Jgalvan79

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just submitted my order today for a 4DR Manual Badlands Area 51 w/ Lux Package! My dealer has only 16 Broncos allocated, I'm number 33, only 9 (including myself) has converted their orders so far. Fingers crossed!!
Ford Bronco πŸ“Š Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats Screenshot_20210122-152159_Samsung Internet

Sponsored

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

RWBigBend21 Order submitted

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order form completed! I'm #6 of 12 allocations at my dealership, and I feel very fortunate to be getting my Bronco in 2021.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yahoo! MY21 on order!!

Matthew at Two Rivers Ford has been awesome! Quick to respond to emails, upfront on pricing (invoice and honoring x-plan doc fee of only $100), and no issue getting my order submitted about 30 minutes after I provide him the info. HIGHLY recommend this dealership in TN. I'm actually in AL, switched after my original dealer in AL completely stopped communicating with me.

I'm cool with waiting for my Mod top and black interior.

Good luck to all!

Edit: Bonus - No additional deposit required either!

Ford Bronco πŸ“Š Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats MY21 4dr Bronco FE order

Last edited:

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Submitted. 7/14 16:24 Reservation. BL, Carbonized Gray, 2dr, 2.7L, Squatch, Lux, etc. I'm #17 of 24 allocations, but I also have 4 of the deadly 6. I'll either get it Nov/Dec, or I'll be an early 2022. If it's 2022, the color will change to compliment the white roof.

Last edited:

Sponsored

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, β€˜23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! You placed it next month - pretty cool we've got a time traveler on the board.
Good catch, got it corrected. Just an excitable Bronco boy.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

415 B6G members converted so far. Wow. Good job, peeps.
I see a surprising lack of "chatty Kathy" types that like to dissect everyone else's stuff on that list.
Curious...
I also see most of us going for the same baseline build by the numbers- the 4dr BL 2.7.
Keep your chin up, team. It's getting closer and closer...

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Generally once we were able to get started everything went smoothly. The system that they use is different then the build and price, so I would suggest being familiar with the codes of the different options that you are looking for prior to going in. Silly things like the LED upgrade on the Big Bend was worded differently, without a code, so we chose it to confirm the price, and determined that was correct. Things like rock rails, and Bimini are "parts" to be ordered by the parts department at the dealership, not included in the order.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Started my order on 1/20 and finalized it today. I found out my reservation was number 2 at my dealership out of about 80 total so far, that struggle to put in a reservation that night definitely paid off.

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yahoo! MY21 on order!!

Matthew at Twin Rivers Ford has been awesome! Quick to respond to emails, upfront on pricing (invoice and honoring x-plan doc fee of only $100), and no issue getting my order submitted about 30 minutes after I provide him the info. HIGHLY recommend this dealership in TN. I'm actually in AL, switched after my original dealer in AL completely stopped communicating with me.

I'm cool with waiting for my Mod top and black interior.

Good luck to all!

Edit: Bonus - No additional deposit required either!

Ford Bronco πŸ“Š Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats MY21 4dr Bronco FE order
Did you mean Two Rivers? I've made the same mistake. I haven't placed my order yet but I have had the same experience with Matthew. Very responsive. I'm in no hurry to place my order but I'm excited about the process. Did they say anything about their allocation?
Sponsored