First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!
Finally got around to posting my order submission.

I did a little sampling and found that I have about a 2.5% chance of mistaking my Bronco in a parking lot for someone else's (two door, Area 51, non-Sasquatch, non-painted fender flares). About 1.4% if I include Badlands and 0.3% are an exact match. :)

Sponsored

Ken87BroncoII

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-350 XLT Crew
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just submitted my form. 2-door First Edition, Area 51 with black interior. Expected delivery; sometime before the next presidential election (hopefully)!

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered mine last week. Carbonized Gray Black Diamond 4D 2.3L Ecoboost, Sasquatch, standard package. Debated the 2.7 with mid package but I don't need my Bronco to be a speed demon or a cadillac. For those that got the 2.7, you will be happy and the Bronco will be an absolute beast with that powerplant. My wifes f150 is a 2.7. It will get better gas mileage than what many are estimating.. not that it matters. I'm so excited to get this thing!!!

Sponsored

8lug

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is everyone hearing from their dealership? I was contacted via email a couple months ago asking if I wanted to buy something else from them. I told them I was only interested in the Bronco. Haven't heard from them since. I walked in to inquire, they still didn't seem to care "we don't have any pamphlets or anything for you peruse." And that was it basically.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is everyone hearing from their dealership? I was contacted via email a couple months ago asking if I wanted to buy something else from them. I told them I was only interested in the Bronco. Haven't heard from them since. I walked in to inquire, they still didn't seem to care "we don't have any pamphlets or anything for you peruse." And that was it basically.
Wow yeah you should hear from your dealer but likely if your reservation isn’t within their MY 2021 allotment they might not reach out to you. I would call Ford to try find some answers if your dealer is clueless.